Head Moderator
Team Kolibri
Modder
TEAM HAWK
Atlas
Deja Vu
Under Pressure
Forum Legend
To be honest, the only thing I'm worried about is that the ASS is so popular. Hey, it was an april 1st joke! If things go on like this I'll have to make a ΔV map for the ASS... o_O

Seriously I don't mind, he mentionned the pack from which it was, that's fine by me.

T

TtTOtW

To be honest, the only thing I'm worried about is that the ASS is so popular. Hey, it was an april 1st joke! If things go on like this I'll have to make a ΔV map for the ASS... o_O

Seriously I don't mind, he mentionned the pack from which it was, that's fine by me.
Lol dude. It's like a new religion or something.

so i lost this acc bc i dont remember the pass but im back and btw so sorry guys for bad languages in the planets im back in sfs now so i will make a new bruh system if my sfs custom solar system is working btw im using 1.5.9.6 beta but for some reason when i make a custom solar system and use it wheni create a new world theres just the launchpad and nothing theres no planets thats the problem but now i promise i will use better languages im sorry guys btw i will download the pack rn