bruh

Status
Not open for further replies.

Space pilot

ET phone home
Floater
Man on the Moon
Registered
A Mix of the two. I just haven't had a reason to use more of my time now that I pretty much would have to start over with everything. Even pre-update I was barely holding on... I just don't have the motivation anymore. Not just for this game, but for so many things.
Test User
I thought you might like that topic!
A BRUH ThREAD!!!

EVERYONE SPAM BRUH BELOW!!!! B
Well, the post started pointless. I don't think anyone will notice.
Man, don't ping people unneccesarily.
Yeah ya forgot about me ya Not Nice Person
There’s an actual written rule against that...
why did this blow up?
Long story :p

We hired a team of trial moderators, and to allow them to "practice" we also hired some bots that do strange things and need to be moderated. Those bots are identified as "Mod fodder" in their title.

Test User is one of them, he likes to spam "bruh" everywhere. At least this is the only thread in which he isn't off-topic :p
I've said it a few times, it's a sad day when you can't tell the real users from the Intentionally shitposting test bots.
Bruh

Altaïr

Space Stig, Master of gravity
Staff member
Head Moderator
Team Kolibri
Modder
TEAM HAWK
Atlas
Deja Vu
Under Pressure
Forum Legend
Just to explain you, rayman brother and Test User are some bots we created to allow the new moderation team to "practice" so that they get used to their new powers. The bots break the rules, the mods moderate them. You can of course interact with them, but please don't imitate them, what they do is not allowed.

Lt. Snakestrike

The Kronian Serpent; Engineering Student
Head Professor
TEAM HAWK
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Under Pressure
Registered
Just to explain you, rayman brother and Test User are some bots we created to allow the new moderation team to "practice" so that they get used to their new powers. The bots break the rules, the mods moderate them. You can of course interact with them, but please don't imitate them, what they do is not allowed.
Ah, that explains soms things lol. I think I reported one of their comments on my profile at one point :D

Altaïr

Space Stig, Master of gravity
Staff member
Head Moderator
Team Kolibri
Modder
TEAM HAWK
Atlas
Deja Vu
Under Pressure
Forum Legend
Ah, that explains soms things lol. I think I reported one of their comments on my profile at one point :D
Oops yeah, sorry for the friendly fire Lieutenant :p

I checked, that was No Ire , that one tends to strike hard. Good job on reporting him.
rayman brother is silly, though generally nice, it even happens that he accidentaly posts good content. Sadly it also happens that his angry little brother uses his phone.
Test User: anyone spamming "bruh" is his friend
No ire: obviously suffers from a severe Tourette syndrom. We may ask the psychiatric hospital where he's under surveillance to remove his web access at some point.

Status
Not open for further replies.