Buccaneer - The Most Elegant Vintage Bomber

But I think the most badass bomber is the B-54 superfortress. It's like a flying battleship, where you man side guns and blast round after round of munitions at endless waves of Japanese Zero fighters trying to bring you down.

The floor of the flight deck will be filled with empty casings and the blood and guts of you and your dead crewmen, while most of the structure of the bomber is ripped from it's roots from anti-aircraft shells, but the tough son of a b**** is still flying.

Danny Batten

Sanctor **《T》** MT/SP/TE/ Governor of Terra SOI
Professor
Registered
But I think the most badass bomber is the B-54 superfortress. It's like a flying battleship, where you man side guns and blast round after round of munitions at endless waves of Japanese Zero fighters trying to bring you down.

The floor of the flight deck will be filled with empty casings and the blood and guts of you and your dead crewmen, while most of the structure of the bomber is ripped from it's roots from anti-aircraft shells, but the tough son of a b**** is still flying.
Well.. what was definitely not a graphic message XD

SupremeDorian

Idiotic Professor
Professor
Registered

Still flying until the pilot dies. Though, given the description you've given, that seems unlikely to happen.

T

TtTOtW

Sounds like my kind of plane