Christmas Event Category Winner
TEAM HAWK
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Deja Vu
Fly me to the Moon
Under Pressure
Registered
I'll warn on you, if you're goin to use a blueprint from 1.4 to current one. It's not goin to be work that much since the 1.3 is too incompatible to the current blueprints.

Mars Pathfinder

«★★» CMDR «★★» // PT // FartFinder
TEAM HAWK
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Deja Vu
Fly me to the Moon
Under Pressure
Registered
I Cant do that i have lag and 1 fps when i click it doesnt work :(
I have sometimes lag on it but I've just waiting it to respond.

Moon

Registered
Someone please help me, I do not know how what to put inside the Import folder... do i put a .Zip file in there or what?

Moon

Registered
Someone please help I do not know what type of file to put in there, when I put in a Blueprint.txt file it does not work.

Moon

Registered
Can you elaborate on the problem?
So i believe i did everything correctly because i see the Import and export folders but i just don’t know what type of file to put inside the import folder. I have tried .Zip files and it did not work, i also tried blueprint.txt and that also did not work.

Mars Pathfinder

TEAM HAWK
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Deja Vu
Fly me to the Moon
Under Pressure
Registered
So i believe i did everything correctly because i see the Import and export folders but i just don’t know what type of file to put inside the import folder. I have tried .Zip files and it did not work, i also tried blueprint.txt and that also did not work.
did you go to build grid and import the file there? or did you directly go to blueprint folder of the game itself?

Moon

Registered
did you go to build grid and import the file there? or did you directly go to blueprint folder of the game itself?
Sorry for the VERY late response. I went to the game files and put the .txt files in there, then i load up the game i click on import, then i go to my blueprints and click on it. But every single time that i click on the blueprint there is no name and it does not load it just loads in blank...

Mars Pathfinder

TEAM HAWK
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Deja Vu
Fly me to the Moon
Under Pressure
Registered
Sorry for the VERY late response. I went to the game files and put the .txt files in there, then i load up the game i click on import, then i go to my blueprints and click on it. But every single time that i click on the blueprint there is no name and it does not load it just loads in blank...
Have you done this before? (Addin bp.txt to pc)

Also are you tryin to put an bp from recent versions?