Can’t restore my purchases

Hi, I’ve just came back on sfs and I found out the pack I purchased disappeared, I bought I a while ago on the App Store and I’ve been told that it would give me access to all future dlcs. However I cannot access anything nor the textures nor the cheats, I don’t even have access to the big parts… I tried using “Restore purchases” but nothing happened, thank you for helping me

Altaïr

Space Stig, Master of gravity
Staff member
Head Moderator
Team Kolibri
Modder
TEAM HAWK
Atlas
Deja Vu
Under Pressure
Forum Legend
Hello,

I've created a private conversation with you so that we can solve this in private.

Also, just to precise, some of the latest content is not available with the original purchase (unlimited build area and Atlas/Redstone pack). This has to be purchased separately. However big parts, cheats and textures should be available, we will help you to recover those.

Johny

Registered
Hello,

I've created a private conversation with you so that we can solve this in private.

Also, just to precise, some of the latest content is not available with the original purchase (unlimited build area and Atlas/Redstone pack). This has to be purchased separately. However big parts, cheats and textures should be available, we will help you to recover those.
Hi!
Same problem here : )