Can someone help me with changin planet texture and color?

Im trying to make a other Planetary thing and i want to make a red dwarf and a small planet like mercury with atmosphere but how do i change color and texture??? Also why it bug when i change the sun like red dwarf size?? Like gravity and visual bug??

Gurren Lagann

«★» Officer «» //PT
Professor
ET phone home
Man on the Moon
Registered
I had been summo-oh hello there!

Im trying to make a other Planetary thing and i want to make a red dwarf and a small planet like mercury with atmosphere but how do i change color and texture???
For the map color:
- Simply go to the planet file (i'm pretty sure you know where that is), and change the 0-1 RGB values listed under MapColor.
- Do not touch the a/Alpha value for simplicity sake.

For applying the texture:
- Put the textures you use in the Texture Data folder;
- Go to the planet file;
- Change the atmosphere texture (in the planet file: Atmosphere_Visuals_Data > Gradient > texture) and the planet texture (Terrain_Data > Terrain_Texture_Data > planetTexture) values to the file name of your textures without the file extension. (eg. TTPlanet4.png turns into TTPlanet4)
- Default atmospheric textures are Atmo_Earth, Atmo_Venus, Atmo_Mars, Atmo_Jupiter, Atmo_Europa, and Atmo_Sun.
- Default planet textures are Venus, Mars, Earth, Moon, Mercury, Deimos, Phobos, Europa, Jupiter, Ganymede, Callisto, and Io.

Also why it bug when i change the sun like red dwarf size?? Like gravity and visual bug??
...i'm not sure what you mean by that. Can you post some screenshots or videos showing that?