Head Moderator
Team Kolibri
Modder
TEAM HAWK
Atlas
Deja Vu
Under Pressure
Forum Legend
A PC version exists indeed, but it's not possible to play it on Mac. Unless an emulator exists to use the android version, or a virtual machine, but I really have no idea about what's available on Mac.

Thanks for your help Joeanian Space Program , but please prefer posting a link to the original discussion rather than the download link itself, so that we better know what it is. :)

JSP

The Lord President of Gallifrey
TEAM HAWK
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Fly me to the Moon
Registered
A PC version exists indeed, but it's not possible to play it on Mac. Unless an emulator exists to use the android version, or a virtual machine, but I really have no idea about what's available on Mac.

Thanks for your help Joeanian Space Program , but please prefer posting a link to the original discussion rather than the download link itself, so that we better know what it is. :)
Ok I did try to explain what it was Altaïr

Altaïr

Space Stig, Master of gravity
Staff member
Head Moderator
Team Kolibri
Modder
TEAM HAWK
Atlas
Deja Vu
Under Pressure
Forum Legend
Ok I did try to explain what it was Altaïr
No problem, you did well.
It's just that as a moderator I have to check the download links. It makes our life easier if you refer to an existing link we already checked, and it's also easier for you as you don't have to re-explain what it is.

JSP

The Lord President of Gallifrey
TEAM HAWK
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Fly me to the Moon
Registered
No problem, you did well.
It's just that as a moderator I have to check the download links. It makes our life easier if you refer to an existing link we already checked, and it's also easier for you as you don't have to re-explain what it is.
Ok