Career Mode

L

LangBardr

I was really enjoying this last night but forgot to save before closing it, when I re-opened it this morning all the missions that I had completed remained but all the tech tree unlocks did not. I'm stuck with the beginning parts but can only earn stars by landing and returning from Mars. I deleted everything and redownloaded and restarted but the save file remained somewhere because it still remained the same. Anyone have this issue?

I was really enjoying this last night but forgot to save before closing it, when I re-opened it this morning all the missions that I had completed remained but all the tech tree unlocks did not. I'm stuck with the beginning parts but can only earn stars by landing and returning from Mars. I deleted everything and redownloaded and restarted but the save file remained somewhere because it still remained the same. Anyone have this issue?
Thanks for bringing this to my attention, I will have a look into it

S

Sequoia

Hey is it supposed to work for android?
If it does it doesn't work for me. It says the APK is corrupt

Hey is it supposed to work for android?
If it does it doesn't work for me. It says the APK is corrupt
It should work on Android but there is only a Android ModLoader for SFS 1.31 so you need will need to use the same version of the Career Mode Mod. Which is in the Previous versions folder on dropbox

S

Sequoia

It should work on Android but there is only a Android ModLoader for SFS 1.31 so you need will need to use the same version of the Career Mode Mod. Which is in the Previous versions folder on dropbox
Well it's the modloader that's corrupt

S

Sequoia

So do I have to install SFS 1.3.1?

So do I have to install SFS 1.3.1?
To get it to work on your Android phone you will need to download and install the SFS ModLoader Android version 1.3.1. There is a tutorial in the Modding Discussion section on this forum. And then copy the Career Mode version 1.3.1to the priority folder.

J

JuWie

I completed the landing on moon surface challenge and it is shown as completed, but i didn´t got any rewards. Something you should add is, that the Career Mode Button is only showed in the main menu and if you turn on sandbox option you can´t close the window which says you cannot use Career Mode

Attachments

I completed the landing on moon surface challenge and it is shown as completed, but i didn´t got any rewards. Something you should add is, that the Career Mode Button is only showed in the main menu and if you turn on sandbox option you can´t close the window which says you cannot use Career Mode
I will fix the Sandbox message window, but can't fix the Career Mode button problem sorry.

UPDATE [3.3]

Bug fixes:
  • Rewards are now given when challenges are completed and when you level up.
  • Saving has been fixed and should now Load everything properly. Challenges, Levels and Upgrades should all display the correct information.
  • Career Mode Disabled messaged that is displayed due to Sandbox being on can now be closed.
  • Land on the Sun is no longer a challenge to complete.
  • Challenges to Orbit a planet and Leave/Enter a sphere of influence are now obtainable.
  • All parts are now available when unlocked.
  • Updated Rover Designs to work more effectively.
@JuWie

J

JuWie

UPDATE [3.3]

Bug fixes:
  • Rewards are now given when challenges are completed and when you level up.
  • Saving has been fixed and should now Load everything properly. Challenges, Levels and Upgrades should all display the correct information.
  • Career Mode Disabled messaged that is displayed due to Sandbox being on can now be closed.
  • Land on the Sun is no longer a challenge to complete.
  • Challenges to Orbit a planet and Leave/Enter a sphere of influence are now obtainable.
  • All parts are now available when unlocked.
  • Updated Rover Designs to work more effectively.
@JuWie

S

Sequoia

To get it to work on your Android phone you will need to download and install the SFS ModLoader Android version 1.3.1. There is a tutorial in the Modding Discussion section on this forum. And then copy the Career Mode version 1.3.1to the priority folder.
Well if I try to download it, it says that the package is corrupt.
Screenshot_20180824-133846.png

Pyro

Registered
Can I have the download for the latest version, please? The last download link led to a dropbox file and inside the actual mod folder, it says that it was moved to a different place but the link provided is not working. Thank you!

Danny Batten

Sanctor **《T》** MT/SP/TE/ Governor of Terra SOI
Professor
Registered
Can I have the download for the latest version, please? The last download link led to a dropbox file and inside the actual mod folder, it says that it was moved to a different place but the link provided is not working. Thank you!
To my knowledge there isn’t one for the current version of the game, Sorry