Challenge 1: Alpha Centauri

• Thread starter InterstellarAdventurer
  • Start date
I

InterstellarAdventurer

Challenge:
Build a ship capable of flying to alpha centauri. You will have to prove it by coding the star (and a planet if you want) and uploading a screenshot in orbit. You are not allowed to use any cheats.

Altaïr

Space Stig, Master of gravity
Staff member
Head Moderator
Team Kolibri
Modder
TEAM HAWK
Atlas
Deja Vu
Under Pressure
Forum Legend
I don't think many people would try the challenge if they have to code themselves the star. Maybe you could at least provide alpha centauri or suggest a planet pack that has it?

Also, remember that if you propose a challenge, you have to accomplish it yourself first.

I

InterstellarAdventurer

I already finished the challenge with one of the biggest rockets I ever built! (I assembled it in orbit of earth and then flew over to the star. I dropped 3 probes onto the surface, retrieve them, and then flew back.)

Rigel

Swingin' on a Star
Copycat
Biker Mice from Mars
ET phone home
Voyager Quest
Floater
Registered
I already finished the challenge with one of the biggest rockets I ever built! (I assembled it in orbit of earth and then flew over to the star. I dropped 3 probes onto the surface, retrieve them, and then flew back.)
We want pics!!!

I

InterstellarAdventurer

Took me inf fuel because it was too far to go without. No collision damage was probably not needed but heat was because Eden s atmosphere is so goddammit thick you could cut it with a knife