Change the clouds

Once I tried to change the texture of the clouds since I had noticed that at a certain point I found a part with the text Clouds on it and then tried to change the texture of the clouds but once put I was unable to orient it well, thus creating a real slaughterhouse but if you could really change the texture of the clouds it would really be something cooler

BANDWITH

Embodiment of Made In Abyss spoilers
Professor
Swingin' on a Star
Man on the Moon
Registered
Once I tried to change the texture of the clouds since I had noticed that at a certain point I found a part with the text Clouds on it and then tried to change the texture of the clouds but once put I was unable to orient it well, thus creating a real slaughterhouse but if you could really change the texture of the clouds it would really be something cooler
We cannot help you if you do not provide any pictures. The planet data would help, too.

We cannot help you if you do not provide any pictures. The planet data would help, too.
Unfortunately I did it a long time ago and I don't have any photos of just that the clouds can be changed however it is difficult to create a texture that can replace the old one

BANDWITH

Embodiment of Made In Abyss spoilers
Professor
Swingin' on a Star
Man on the Moon
Registered
Unfortunately I did it a long time ago and I don't have any photos of just that the clouds can be changed however it is difficult to create a texture that can replace the old one
Thats not very helpful