Changes in Staff!

Blazer Ayanami

Space Shuttle enthusiast // Retired Admin
Registered
Forum Legend
As you know the SFS Forum is proud to have one of the best staff members in the entire community. To keep this standard and to fulfill our ranks, the Administration has decided to make a couple changes in the staff. These changes will be announced below:

New Trial Moderators:
To fulfill the need for more active forum keepers, we have decided to give 5 members, the opportunity to become official moderators and to become staff members.

They were not selected randomly, they were carefully selected because they are some of the must trustworthy members of the forum. Their names are:
Their skills will be tested for a month, at the end of which 3 of them will become full mods, and full members of the staff.

Respect the Trial Moderators, guys. For this month, they are equal to a full mod, they have power, they have authority, and we need to see how they use it. :)

SupremeDorian and GuHP20 DO NOT lose their position. They remain as FULL moderators, and we are all eager waiting for their return.

New Head-Moderator:
A very special reward to one of our most important and beloved members of the community! Altaïr! He has proven himself more than capable many many times, he always has some wise words to say, and some answers to give.

By giving him this rank, we are now making him almost equal to an admin, making him the third (fourth actually) in command of the forum. His opinion will prevail over the ones of the mods.

To give you guys an idea of the Staff list, here’s how it looks like:

Forum Staff:
(List will be updated in the future)

1. Ownership:
  • Jordi.

2. Administration (Team Valiant):
3. Moderation Team (Team Kolibri):
4. Trial Moderators:
Like I said, in a month 3 of the trial mods will become full mods, full staff members, so the list above will be updated.

That’s all. :)
Any questions, ask below.

Horus Lupercal

Primarch - Warmaster
Professor
Swingin' on a Star
Deja Vu
Biker Mice from Mars
ET phone home
Floater
Copycat
Registered
I'm almost offended.

A very special reward to one of our most important and beloved members of the community! Altaïr ! He has proven himself more than capable many many times, he always has some wise words to say, and some answers to give
Here here.

Blazer Ayanami

Space Shuttle enthusiast // Retired Admin
Registered
Forum Legend
Those questions are a bit uncomfortable to ask, so I prefer not to, unless it’s truly necessary... :confused:

Soyuzturtle

«★★★» Grand Admiral «★★★» // PT
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Fly me to the Moon
Registered
Those questions are a bit uncomfortable to ask, so I prefer not to, unless it’s truly necessary... :confused:
Fair enough. I do apologise if I made you feel uncomfortable with that. It wasn't my intention.

Altaïr

Space Stig, Master of gravity
Staff member
Head Moderator
Team Kolibri
Modder
TEAM HAWK
Atlas
Deja Vu
Under Pressure
Forum Legend
Thanks Blazer!

Again I'm honored of the promotion :)

And congratulations to our new trial mods!

Pink

(Mooncrasher)
Staff member
Team Valiant
Discord Staff
Voyager Quest
Man on the Moon
Forum Legend
Congratulations on your promotion Altaïr, you deserve it!

Marmilo

Retired Staff / Scale Inspector
TEAM HAWK
Atlas
Fly me to the Moon
Under Pressure
Copycat
Registered
MOTY 2022
Tbh, I thought Altair was head mod before...

Altaïr

Space Stig, Master of gravity
Staff member
Head Moderator
Team Kolibri
Modder
TEAM HAWK
Atlas
Deja Vu
Under Pressure
Forum Legend
Tbh, I thought Altair was head mod before...
No, just moderator :)
Prior to this we had moderators and admins, there were no head mod.

JSP

The Lord President of Gallifrey.
Team Judge
TEAM HAWK
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Fly me to the Moon
Registered
Ahhh this will be fun to watch

T

Test User

As you know the SFS Forum is proud to have one of the best staff members in the entire community. To keep this standard and to fulfill our ranks, the Administration has decided to make a couple changes in the staff. These changes will be announced below:

New Trial Moderators:
To fulfill the need for more active forum keepers, we have decided to give 5 members, the opportunity to become official moderators and to become staff members.

They were not selected randomly, they were carefully selected because they are some of the must trustworthy members of the forum. Their names are:
Their skills will be tested for a month, at the end of which 3 of them will become full mods, and full members of the staff.

Respect the Trial Moderators, guys. For this month, they are equal to a full mod, they have power, they have authority, and we need to see how they use it. :)

SupremeDorian and GuHP20 DO NOT lose their position. They remain as FULL moderators, and we are all eager waiting for their return.

New Head-Moderator:
A very special reward to one of our most important and beloved members of the community! Altaïr! He has proven himself more than capable many many times, he always has some wise words to say, and some answers to give.

By giving him this rank, we are now making him almost equal to an admin, making him the third (fourth actually) in command of the forum. His opinion will prevail over the ones of the mods.

To give you guys an idea of the Staff list, here’s how it looks like:

Forum Staff:
(List will be updated in the future)

1. Ownership:
  • Jordi.

2. Administration (Team Valiant):
3. Moderation Team (Team Kolibri):
4. Trial Moderators:
Like I said, in a month 3 of the trial mods will become full mods, full staff members, so the list above will be updated.

That’s all. :)
Any questions, ask below.
Bruh, how do you become a mod?

Soyuzturtle

«★★★» Grand Admiral «★★★» // PT
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Fly me to the Moon
Registered
Bruh no reply... zzzzzzzz
If the head moderator or admins think you are worthy you may selected to join staff.

Please do not post messages complaining that nobody has replied. We will get to it when we get to it. If we see your complaint , we would have also seen your question.