Christmas Event Category Winner
TEAM HAWK
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Deja Vu
Fly me to the Moon
Under Pressure
Registered
Ya I see well now most of everyone who was here originally is gone or very rarely active
TtTOtW's phone is broke but he is still active and also Gurren and GuHP20 is back now.

Horus Lupercal

Primarch - Warmaster
Professor
Swingin' on a Star
Deja Vu
Biker Mice from Mars
ET phone home
Floater
Copycat
Registered
Did TtTOtW step down?
TT stepped down from the staff ages ago. Like mid last year.

Which ig means I broke the TOS agreement lmao
Not sure how. You're 17, you've been here 3 years and you had to be atleast 13 to join. To be illegal to join here, either you joined 5 years ago, or you're actually 15...

Lord Krishna

Mod fodder
Forum BOT
Man on the Moon
Registered
Ya I see well now most of everyone who was here originally is gone or very rarely active
On the other side we have plenty of new members from which 5 of them became moderators.

But they still need to train, do you want to help them with me in their training? You'll see, it's fun!

4KidsOneCamera

Alliance’s New President // Likes SpaceX replicas
Staff member
Team Valiant
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Deja Vu
Fly me to the Moon
Under Pressure
do you want to help them in their training? You'll see, it's fun!
I would not recommend getting involved if you aren’t a designated mod fodder. That’s a job solely for mod fodders such as yourself. Regular members should continue as normal.

Zeeray13

Merlin Master
Registered
TT stepped down from the staff ages ago. Like mid last year.

Not sure how. You're 17, you've been here 3 years and you had to be atleast 13 to join. To be illegal to join here, either you joined 5 years ago, or you're actually 15...
Dang I thought the age was higher, whatever.

Blazer Ayanami

Space Shuttle enthusiast // Retired Admin
Registered
Forum Legend
Alright, the Trial process has over and our candidates return to Team Hawk. In the following days, three new official mods will become permanent part of the staff. Also, this thread doesn’t needs to be pinned anymore.

Mars Pathfinder

«★★» CMDR «★★» // PT // FartFinder
TEAM HAWK
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Deja Vu
Fly me to the Moon
Under Pressure
Registered
Obviously Test User is immune to 65k now..

Anyways auf wiedersehen! :p

Blazer Ayanami

Space Shuttle enthusiast // Retired Admin
Registered
Forum Legend
Anyway. The decision took less than I expected... :)

The three new mods are...

4KidsOneCamera
Mooncrasher
Soyuzturtle

Congratulations to all of you guys, you’ve proven yourself as the best candidates. You guys are now official and permanent moderators and members of the staff. We’ve got no doubt you’ll use wisely your new tools.

Marmilo, Mars Pathfinder, you are no less worthy. You also showed yourselves wise and professional. You are now trained as moderators and you will be the next staff members we will choose.

LP64350

Biker Mice from Mars
ET phone home
Floater
Copycat
Registered

4KidsOneCamera
Mooncrasher
Soyuzturtle

Congratulations to all of you guys, you’ve proven yourself as the best candidates. You guys are now official and permanent moderators and members of the staff. We’ve got no doubt you’ll use wisely your new tools.

Marmilo, Mars Pathfinder, you are no less worthy. You also showed yourselves wise and professional. You are now trained as moderators and you will be the next staff members we will choose.
congratulations to the three of them. They deserve it. But also well done to the others.

Mars Pathfinder

«★★» CMDR «★★» // PT // FartFinder
TEAM HAWK
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Deja Vu
Fly me to the Moon
Under Pressure
Registered
congratulations to the three of them. They deserve it. But also well done to the others.
Yep they deserve it ;) :)

Not yet for me thou ;)

Soyuzturtle

«★★★» Grand Admiral «★★★» // PT
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Fly me to the Moon
Registered

4KidsOneCamera
Mooncrasher
Soyuzturtle

Wow I didn't expect that outcome!
Still , a welcome surprise. It's great to be on the team guys.

4KidsOneCamera

Alliance’s New President // Likes SpaceX replicas
Staff member
Team Valiant
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Deja Vu
Fly me to the Moon
Under Pressure
Wow I didn't expect that outcome!
Still , a welcome surprise. It's great to be on the team guys.
Definitely great to join the team here! There was quite a few times over the past month where I figured it could have been any of us selected, and I know that when the time comes, Mars and Marmilo will be more than ready to step up to the task.