Chapter 2: See that army , gunner? I don't want to.

Soyuzturtle

«★★★» Grand Admiral «★★★» // PT
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Fly me to the Moon
Registered
First of all , thank you to all the people who have wished me happy birthday and congratulated me on being here a whole year. Really doesn't seem like it's a year already does it?

Since this time last year I've developed immensely purely thanks to people like Earl , Horus , Blazer ,Joe and TtTOtW who I'm mentioning last to annoy him. I am sincerely thankful to you guys , I most certainly would not be anyone like who am I today without the experiences and help here on the forum.

Now , since last year I've developed mainly in skills and character. This year you will see the same , just add in military prowess. I've earned the title of Grand Admiral , now i shall prove myself a good one.
Now would be where I reveal some epic ship or fleet or warcraft but I'm not there just yet , bare with me.
Though to prove my progress this year here is a showcase of most of the stuff I've built on my own.
SAVE_20210710_184610.jpg

That includes one or two things that Ive shown little of or never before so feel free to ask what they are.
It's ordered in terms of oldest stuff at the top and it's roughly to scale.

Thanks again for everything guys and I do hope you have a brilliant day.
Signing off , Grand Admiral Soyuz of the Pyronian Truce

Marmilo

Retired Staff / Scale Inspector
TEAM HAWK
Atlas
Fly me to the Moon
Under Pressure
Copycat
Registered
MOTY 2022
Chromosome satellites XD

James Brown

Thinker/INTJ/investigator/Natural Science lover
TEAM HAWK
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Deja Vu
Fly me to the Moon
Under Pressure
Registered
First of all , thank you to all the people who have wished me happy birthday and congratulated me on being here a whole year. Really doesn't seem like it's a year already does it?

Since this time last year I've developed immensely purely thanks to people like Earl , Horus , Blazer ,Joe and TtTOtW who I'm mentioning last to annoy him. I am sincerely thankful to you guys , I most certainly would not be anyone like who am I today without the experiences and help here on the forum.

Now , since last year I've developed mainly in skills and character. This year you will see the same , just add in military prowess. I've earned the title of Grand Admiral , now i shall prove myself a good one.
Now would be where I reveal some epic ship or fleet or warcraft but I'm not there just yet , bare with me.
Though to prove my progress this year here is a showcase of most of the stuff I've built on my own.
View attachment 68593
That includes one or two things that Ive shown little of or never before so feel free to ask what they are.
It's ordered in terms of oldest stuff at the top and it's roughly to scale.

Thanks again for everything guys and I do hope you have a brilliant day.
Signing off , Grand Admiral Soyuz of the Pyronian Truce
I like your robotic arm

James Brown

Thinker/INTJ/investigator/Natural Science lover
TEAM HAWK
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Deja Vu
Fly me to the Moon
Under Pressure
Registered
What's that? My one in the community space station , the docking arms on Altor starport or the community space station arm launch vehicle which is on there?
This: