Thinker/INTJ/investigator/Natural Science lover
TEAM HAWK
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Deja Vu
Fly me to the Moon
Under Pressure
Registered
I have decided to translate this game into Chinese, as I see that there aren't a Chinese translation, maybe only a few Chinese played it
Anyway, I'm translating it into traditional Chinese, although a lot of you may want a simplified Chinese version but I'm from Hong Kong and we use traditional Chinese if you want a simplified Chinese version I can consider making one

Screenshot_2021-05-17-14-36-36-696_com.StefMorojna.SpaceflightSimulator.jpg
Screenshot_2021-05-17-14-39-13-988_com.StefMorojna.SpaceflightSimulator.jpg

Last edited:

James Brown

TEAM HAWK
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Deja Vu
Fly me to the Moon
Under Pressure
Registered
Ahh some words are quite difficult to translate

Cresign

Spiller of the Milky Way • Rocket Gluer
Christmas Event Category Winner
TEAM HAWK
Moon Maker
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Deja Vu
Fly me to the Moon
Under Pressure
Registered
Anyway, I'm translating it into traditional Chinese, although a lot of you may want a simplified Chinese version but I'm from Hong Kong and we use traditional Chinese if you want a simplified Chinese version I can consider making one
Not to be racist or anything, but to me those two languanges are same ;). I see difference between Chinese, Korean and Japanese (and probably no one around me does so) but i always will remeber Chinese as this weird languange that has letter for everything in universe ;)

Blazer Ayanami

Space Shuttle enthusiast // Retired Admin
Registered
Forum Legend
Not to be racist or anything, but to me those two languanges are same ;). I see difference between Chinese, Korean and Japanese (and probably no one around me does so) but i always will remeber Chinese as this weird languange that has letter for everything in universe ;)
Yeah, there are like 50 different variants of Chinese, and they are different.

Cresign

TEAM HAWK
Moon Maker
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Deja Vu
Fly me to the Moon
Under Pressure
Registered
Yeah, there are like 50 different variants of Chinese, and they are different.
Yeah i know they are different, but my european thinking is still making those variants of Chinese seem like they are all same o_O

James Brown

TEAM HAWK
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Deja Vu
Fly me to the Moon
Under Pressure
Registered
The main menu has been translated!
Screenshot_2021-05-19-11-01-20-890_com.StefMorojna.SpaceflightSimulator.jpg

Mars Pathfinder

«★★» CMDR «★★» // PT // FartFinder
TEAM HAWK
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Deja Vu
Fly me to the Moon
Under Pressure
Registered
Well even I'm asian, I'm still confused at them too :p

James Brown

TEAM HAWK
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Deja Vu
Fly me to the Moon
Under Pressure
Registered
Well even I'm asian, I'm still confused at them too :p
Nvm if you confused them, traditional Chinese and Simplified Chinese are the same language but different in some kind of writing

James Brown

TEAM HAWK
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Deja Vu
Fly me to the Moon
Under Pressure
Registered
Ahh…o_Oo_O this work is quite difficult… some words are difficult to translate…o_Oo_O

Cresign

TEAM HAWK
Moon Maker
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Deja Vu
Fly me to the Moon
Under Pressure
Registered
Translating into Polish was kinda hard because of kinda same thing, Polish is not very good languange to translate space stuff, and also Polish translation will probably always be messed up in some way because of how it describes things. For example: Famous word Play is different depending on situation and wheater it describes action in future, present or past. Which makes those words: Graj, Grac, Gram, Gramy, Gracie same as simple word Play

Marmilo

Retired Staff / Scale Inspector
TEAM HAWK
Atlas
Fly me to the Moon
Under Pressure
Copycat
Registered
MOTY 2022
Translating into Polish was kinda hard because of kinda same thing, Polish is not very good languange to translate space stuff, and also Polish translation will probably always be messed up in some way because of how it describes things. For example: Famous word Play is different depending on situation and wheater it describes action in future, present or past. Which makes those words: Graj, Grac, Gram, Gramy, Gracie same as simple word Play
Yeah I had that problem. Fortunately stef was a genius and added the possibility of making case-specific variants.

Cresign

TEAM HAWK
Moon Maker
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Deja Vu
Fly me to the Moon
Under Pressure
Registered
Yeah I had that problem. Fortunately stef was a genius and added the possibility of making case-specific variants.
Fun fact: Stef removed names and nicks of translators from credits... cause obviously no one cares about them :/ And second, Polish translators managed to screw translation up even with acess to case-specific variants... maybe its a revenge for removing them from credits... Also Stef should definetely add example files for all translations not just for English, that would help soooo much

Marmilo

Retired Staff / Scale Inspector
TEAM HAWK
Atlas
Fly me to the Moon
Under Pressure
Copycat
Registered
MOTY 2022
Fun fact: Stef removed names and nicks of translators from credits... cause obviously no one cares about them :/ And second, Polish translators managed to screw translation up even with acess to case-specific variants... maybe its a revenge for removing them from credits... Also Stef should definetely add example files for all translations not just for English, that would help soooo much
uh... why?