Cloudy

BANDWITH

Embodiment of Made In Abyss spoilers
Professor
Swingin' on a Star
Man on the Moon
Registered
I’ve been working on some planet textures for my own solar system to post in planet downloads. BUT, I am having some difficulties with the terrestrial planets. Any suggestions on how to make craters or clouds? (I’m using Pro Create)

Blazer Ayanami

Space Shuttle enthusiast // Retired Admin
Registered
Forum Legend
You mean how to make Craters on your planet? Try to copy the "TerrainData" from Moon or Mercury to your planet.

About the clouds I can help you on a PM

Earl

Builder of Stupid Rockets // Pres Ben //|**|\\
TEAM HAWK
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Fly me to the Moon
Registered
I’ve been working on some planet textures for my own solar system to post in planet downloads. BUT, I am having some difficulties with the terrestrial planets. Any suggestions on how to make craters or clouds? (I’m using Pro Create)
For craters, just copy the code (terrain data) for a planet you like, and mess around with it until you get something you like. As for clouds, copy earth's atmosphere data, and change the atmosphere to your liking. Also, you can edit the clouds from there.

BANDWITH

Embodiment of Made In Abyss spoilers
Professor
Swingin' on a Star
Man on the Moon
Registered
No, not like that. For the actual textures themselves. (sorry for the late response, I didn't notice replies to this thread likely because of Guhp20's likes)

GuHP20

《Sentinel》~ Pres Ben //|**|\\
Professor
Man on the Moon
Registered
Do you mean craters on the Planet texture?