Colony Textures By: Budd

Colony Module Textures

Displayed on 12wide .. can use on fuel tanks, fairings, and nose cones. will edit later when i learn how to:
Screenshot (125).png
Airlocks: is invisible on edges,
Electronic Board,
Displayed Living Space,
Displayed Science Lab,
Displayed Green House,
More to come in future. Please Enjoy

Edit: latest version here

Attachments

Last edited by a moderator:

rms59

Registered
This is exactly what I was looking for. I'm new here so could you please tell me the directory structure where to load them?

Altaïr

Space Stig, Master of gravity
Staff member
Head Moderator
Team Kolibri
Modder
TEAM HAWK
Atlas
Deja Vu
Under Pressure
Forum Legend
This is exactly what I was looking for. I'm new here so could you please tell me the directory structure where to load them?
Hello,

Please check this thread, it explains everything you need to know to install mods.

coming soon.. the astronaut will not be apart of the new release.
Updated airlock. Was causing see thru areas..
5 new textures: 3 walls, a cargo door and a glass dome(works best with edited heat shields.)
Screenshot (136).png

possible future textures can include more wall panels. updated window scenes (make windows little more realistic).
will be taking in suggestions to wall panels, door, exterior pieces, and electronics.

Thanks much appreciated.. hope to see nice builds with them. Looking for other ideas. Some station parts. Satellite-based parts. Things that would help visually

rms59

Registered
You're the first person I look up when coming here. All of them are great. Now.... if you can make the people in those windows walk around that would be great.... :)