Swingin' on a Star
Deja Vu
Biker Mice from Mars
ET phone home
Floater
Copycat
Registered
Astronaut transport to where?
Deep space somewhere. He'll have enough Dv to get anywhere, but lacks landing / docking facilities so the astronaut is going to be by himself for a very, very long time.

Marmilo

Retired Staff / Scale Inspector
TEAM HAWK
Atlas
Fly me to the Moon
Under Pressure
Copycat
Registered
MOTY 2022
Ok. I'd say swap one 1st stage titan for two frontiers/hawks, add a valiant to the second stage (optional), the third stage would be better off with a valiant, and 5t more fuel on the 4th stage would do some good delta-V-wise. I'm not a specia list though, so my calculations may be wrong.

Horus Lupercal

Primarch - Warmaster
Professor
Swingin' on a Star
Deja Vu
Biker Mice from Mars
ET phone home
Floater
Copycat
Registered
Ok. I'd say swap one 1st stage titan for two frontiers/hawks, add a valiant to the second stage (optional), the third stage would be better off with a valiant, and 5t more fuel on the 4th stage would do some good delta-V-wise. I'm not a specia list though, so my calculations may be wrong.
1st stage, you don't need any more than 2 titans. They will lift 400tons each, rocket weighs less than 800t = 2 titans,
2nd stage, I'd leave the engines alone or maybe add a third and move some fuel tanks from the 1st to the second until the total is about 280-290ton.