Complete Solar System ❤️

SupremeDorian

Idiotic Professor
Professor
Registered
Very nice, but I think it would have been easier for everyone, including yourself, to put all of this into a .zip file instead of posting every file individually. Otherwise, great mod!

T

TtTOtW

Very nice, but I think it would have been easier for everyone, including yourself, to put all of this into a .zip file instead of posting every file individually. Otherwise, great mod!
True. But not everyone has decompression functionality on their phones. This is nice.

Altaïr

Space Stig, Master of gravity
Staff member
Head Moderator
Team Kolibri
Modder
TEAM HAWK
Atlas
Deja Vu
Under Pressure
Forum Legend
Wow, that's really cool, thanks @Miky !

Altaïr

Staff member
Head Moderator
Team Kolibri
Modder
TEAM HAWK
Atlas
Deja Vu
Under Pressure
Forum Legend
If that is your testimony, I'm not gonna download it, in case it glitches my game to hell and lose all my progress.
Though I wouldn't have been so direct, you're right about that risk. For those who are interested, just in case it may be better to save your progress before messing with the files.

Altaïr

Staff member
Head Moderator
Team Kolibri
Modder
TEAM HAWK
Atlas
Deja Vu
Under Pressure
Forum Legend
I downloaded all new planets, and until now it works fine for me. I still didn't visited them though.
I just noticed some weird SOIs:
Screenshot_20181124-130254_Spaceflight Simulator.jpg
This one is Proteus. Because it's very light and close to Neptune, its SOI is even smaller than its average radius. Maybe you should consider raising either its SOI multiplier or its gravity...
Screenshot_20181124-130454_Spaceflight Simulator.jpg
This is Pluto and Charon. I know it's a twin planet system and it can't be represented accurately, but isn't Charon's SOI too big? As is, you can be in Charon's SOI while being actually closer to Pluto. Lowering Charon's SOI multiplier would solve this.

That's minor though, and still a very valuable work @Miky :)

Lt. Snakestrike

The Kronian Serpent; Engineering Student
Head Professor
TEAM HAWK
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Under Pressure
Registered
I downloaded all new planets, and until now it works fine for me. I still didn't visited them though.
I just noticed some weird SOIs:
View attachment 9753
This one is Proteus. Because it's very light and close to Neptune, its SOI is even smaller than its average radius. Maybe you should consider raising either its SOI multiplier or its gravity...
View attachment 9754
This is Pluto and Charon. I know it's a twin planet system and it can't be represented accurately, but isn't Charon's SOI too big? As is, you can be in Charon's SOI while being actually closer to Pluto. Lowering Charon's SOI multiplier would solve this.

That's minor though, and still a very valuable work @Miky :)
Wait, aren't Pluto and Charon actually Binary though?

Altaïr

Staff member
Head Moderator
Team Kolibri
Modder
TEAM HAWK
Atlas
Deja Vu
Under Pressure
Forum Legend
Wait, aren't Pluto and Charon actually Binary though?
Yes, that's what I meant. Maybe it was not said properly as I'm not a native english speaker, but that's what I had in mind.

Lt. Snakestrike

The Kronian Serpent; Engineering Student
Head Professor
TEAM HAWK
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Under Pressure
Registered
Yes, that's what I meant. Maybe it was not said properly as I'm not a native english speaker, but that's what I had in mind.
Oh yeah, you're right, I missed that part. Was confused why you were saying to lower the SOI

SupremeDorian

Idiotic Professor
Professor
Registered
Personally, I like to download planets and put them in SFSML 1.4 before putting them in the main game to make sure they work right.