Countryball Challenge

Kirbyisbest

ET phone home
Floater
Man on the Moon
Registered
I've been loving countryballs ever since 2015 and its historically hilarious. I was making some art for it years ago and now, this is the biggest one yet. I'm going to make a countryball art with subdivisions with the countries on a different layer. The rules are simple. I will spin a wheel with all countries and when its lands on a country, I'll do the country and its subdivisions.

FIRST COUNTRY ISSSS
Screenshot_20211024-142845_Chrome.jpg

THE BAHAMAS? alright. Says the wheel I guess.

Kirbyisbest

ET phone home
Floater
Man on the Moon
Registered
The Bahamas is finished! All the subdivisions of the Bahamas does not have a flag, so here is the Bahamas at country form.
Screenshot_20211024-144536_MediBang Paint.jpg
the next is
Screenshot_20211024-145056_Chrome.jpg
I dont think that Dominica has any subdivision flags so I'll do the country again.

Astatium_209

Alliance’s Executor // Unstable and Toxic
TEAM HAWK
Moon Maker
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Deja Vu
Fly me to the Moon
Under Pressure
Copycat
Registered
MOTY 2021
Nice!
I would recommend turning off the anti-aliasing.

Kirbyisbest

ET phone home
Floater
Man on the Moon
Registered
I did astatium's recommendation on turning off anti aliasing. I also made the south west islands more south west.
Screenshot_20211025-150830_MediBang Paint.jpg
Screenshot_20211025-152516_MediBang Paint.jpg
Screenshot_20211025-152402_MediBang Paint.jpg
Screenshot_20211025-152638_Chrome.jpg

Kirbyisbest

ET phone home
Floater
Man on the Moon
Registered
If you are in the forum concourse discord server, I bet you're already aware of me reviving this old masterpiece. For those who dont, my challenge is simple for me, make a subdivision ball map for every country. The current one I'm doing is on its 34th (I think?) country, Azerbaijan which led to my postpone on the project, now I'm back hopefully!

Currently I'm fixing and modifying some flags at the moment. And due to the Russian de-facto annexation of 4 more Ukrainian oblasts, I'll add a separate flag to that in the ball since they have flags (hot take: imo the flags of the russian occupied are actually cool).

Kirbyisbest

ET phone home
Floater
Man on the Moon
Registered
The project will continue and a changelog will be posted in a month or so after I finish updating. For now, here's Argentina winning the world cup with their players as the places they are born in.
export1671478108336.png