No worries, I'm french too. And I speak frenglish too :p

JSP

The Lord President of Gallifrey
TEAM HAWK
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Fly me to the Moon
Registered
ah bonjour la belle fusée j'espère que tu t'amuses ici (je ne suis pas français j'utilise traduire)

Marmilo

Retired Staff / Scale Inspector
TEAM HAWK
Atlas
Fly me to the Moon
Under Pressure
Copycat
Registered
MOTY 2022
Well he didn't say it's his...

Marmilo

Retired Staff / Scale Inspector
TEAM HAWK
Atlas
Fly me to the Moon
Under Pressure
Copycat
Registered
MOTY 2022
But, hey, at least he didn't steal the launch tower!

Altaïr

Space Stig, Master of gravity
Staff member
Head Moderator
Team Kolibri
Modder
TEAM HAWK
Atlas
Deja Vu
Under Pressure
Forum Legend
That's quite concerning indeed. Especially that he told that he didn't have the skins expansion. At least he didn't claim to be the author, but still, credits should be given for such work.

Please Roro35 , always make it clear when a build is not your work, especially when you propose it for download you should credit the author.

We clarified this very recently, so you could legitimately ignore it when posting, but we have set some rules about that kind of situations: Regarding the Intellectual Property on the Forums

Please make sure to read them, and to be careful about this in the future. Exceptionally we'll be nice because the rule is new and because you're a newcomer, but we might take this in serious from now on.

JSP

TEAM HAWK
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Fly me to the Moon
Registered
Could you upload the version text for it? I am on a iPhone and it won’t let me download then without the version txt.
just copy and paste your own version folder its the same for everyone

Horus Lupercal

Primarch - Warmaster
Professor
Swingin' on a Star
Deja Vu
Biker Mice from Mars
ET phone home
Floater
Copycat
Registered
When I Fly It, It Goes To The Left, I See Nothing That Makes It Unbalanced, Why Is This Happening
It's because you capitalise every single word individually...

Jokes aside, if you look at the pictures in the OP, it's leaning left as it's clearing the tower. It'll be unbalanced weight or thrust wise as it's made for aesthetic accuracy (being a replica) rather than perfect flight stability.

JSP

TEAM HAWK
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Fly me to the Moon
Registered
When I Fly It, It Goes To The Left, I See Nothing That Makes It Unbalanced, Why Is This Happening
Oh... my god..... why is someone following in my footsteps even I now think this is horrible way to write or type.

JSP

TEAM HAWK
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Fly me to the Moon
Registered
It's because you capitalise every single word individually...

Jokes aside, if you look at the pictures in the OP, it's leaning left as it's clearing the tower. It'll be unbalanced weight or thrust wise as it's made for aesthetic accuracy (being a replica) rather than perfect flight stability.
I admit

Even though I used to write like that, it's horrible to read from our point of view.