Crew Demo

It's because you capitalise every single word individually...

Jokes aside, if you look at the pictures in the OP, it's leaning left as it's clearing the tower. It'll be unbalanced weight or thrust wise as it's made for aesthetic accuracy (being a replica) rather than perfect flight stability.
Lol, You're The 25th Person To Say About My Capitalizing xP
But I Wished That it Could Fly Correctly

Blazer Ayanami

Space Shuttle enthusiast // Retired Admin
Registered
Forum Legend
How to do that? Sorry I'm can't understand complicated things that good
Is a bit surprising that you don’t know about the center of thrust and center of mass being an aviation enthusiast. I think that is going to be complicated considering how deeply edited this capsule is.

However, something simple you can try is to put more weight on the lighter side.

Pink

(Mooncrasher)
Staff member
Team Valiant
Discord Staff
Voyager Quest
Man on the Moon
Forum Legend
Well I suppose it's just praise... But yeah keep the dates in mind. :)

Pink

(Mooncrasher)
Staff member
Team Valiant
Discord Staff
Voyager Quest
Man on the Moon
Forum Legend
Tu peut mettre le lien stp j’arrive pas a installer
Bonjour Maxitank_35 , veuillez garder à l'esprit les dates du post, celui-ci a été fait début 2021 et le propriétaire n'a pas été actif depuis un an. Le jeu était différent à l'époque, donc les fonctionnalités actuelles telles que le partage de liens peuvent ne même pas s'appliquer, et les fichiers peuvent se casser.
Pour ces raisons, il est inutile de demander un lien d'installation à ce stade.

De plus, il s'agit d'un forum international où nous utilisons l'anglais comme langue commune pour plus de clarté. Vous devriez passer vos messages dans un traducteur avant de les publier, afin qu'ils soient en anglais. Voici un très bon exemple de traducteur : https://www.deepl.com/en/translator-mobile#fr/en/

Hello Maxitank_35 , please keep the dates of the post in mind, this was made in early 2021 and the owner has not been active for a year. The game was different back then, so the current features such as sharing links may not even apply, and files may break.
For these reasons, it is useless to ask for an install link at this point.

Additionally, this is an international forum where we use English as the common language for the most clarity. You should put your posts in a translator before you post them, so that they are in English. This is a very good example of a translator: https://www.deepl.com/en/translator-mobile#fr/en/

Bonjour Maxitank_35 , veuillez garder à l'esprit les dates du post, celui-ci a été fait début 2021 et le propriétaire n'a pas été actif depuis un an. Le jeu était différent à l'époque, donc les fonctionnalités actuelles telles que le partage de liens peuvent ne même pas s'appliquer, et les fichiers peuvent se casser.
Pour ces raisons, il est inutile de demander un lien d'installation à ce stade.

De plus, il s'agit d'un forum international où nous utilisons l'anglais comme langue commune pour plus de clarté. Vous devriez passer vos messages dans un traducteur avant de les publier, afin qu'ils soient en anglais. Voici un très bon exemple de traducteur : https://www.deepl.com/en/translator-mobile#fr/en/

Hello Maxitank_35 , please keep the dates of the post in mind, this was made in early 2021 and the owner has not been active for a year. The game was different back then, so the current features such as sharing links may not even apply, and files may break.
For these reasons, it is useless to ask for an install link at this point.

Additionally, this is an international forum where we use English as the common language for the most clarity. You should put your posts in a translator before you post them, so that they are in English. This is a very good example of a translator: https://www.deepl.com/en/translator-mobile#fr/en/
Ok

Pink

(Mooncrasher)
Staff member
Team Valiant
Discord Staff
Voyager Quest
Man on the Moon
Forum Legend
I’m on IPhone but thanks
Oh, that is no issue.
This shows what you need to do after downloading the blueprint.

You simply need to get the "files" app to access the files.