Critical bugs

I've been taking some missions to Venus to test my vehicles and during that I found a couple of bugs:

1. On Venus you can often run into lags when riding some hills or just riding fast. The faster and further your camera is zoomed out - the more it lags. On hills it lags more, sometimes leading to almost total freezes like 1 frame per minute.

2. I'm running Android 9 and I'm often get random game freezes which I never had on 7 or 8. That might onle be my ROM (Havoc OS), but I'm unsure. Please test that somebody on Android 9. It's not something that has steps to reproduce, it just occurs randomly. Sometimes a few seconds after resuming the game, sometimes after minutes.

Why critical? Well, 1 makes really impossible to run serious Venus missions (like Venus isn't hard enough already) and the second is just like sudden death - imagine freezing when you timewarp near a spacecraft to dock, you freeze, you resume and you crash because of it.
I know Stef is busy doing the next update but I hope there's time for some patches.

I've been taking some missions to Venus to test my vehicles and during that I found a couple of bugs:

1. On Venus you can often run into lags when riding some hills or just riding fast. The faster and further your camera is zoomed out - the more it lags. On hills it lags more, sometimes leading to almost total freezes like 1 frame per minute.

2. I'm running Android 9 and I'm often get random game freezes which I never had on 7 or 8. That might onle be my ROM (Havoc OS), but I'm unsure. Please test that somebody on Android 9. It's not something that has steps to reproduce, it just occurs randomly. Sometimes a few seconds after resuming the game, sometimes after minutes.

Why critical? Well, 1 makes really impossible to run serious Venus missions (like Venus isn't hard enough already) and the second is just like sudden death - imagine freezing when you timewarp near a spacecraft to dock, you freeze, you resume and you crash because of it.
I know Stef is busy doing the next update but I hope there's time for some patches.
Oh yeah I have experienced some of these before.
1) @TtTOtW Remember when I asked you why the game lagged very badly when I approached Venus' surface? Could you explain it again here? Also the more you zoom out the laggier it will get, its normal, cuz the more you zoom out the more items the CPU has to load.

The andriod part? I dunno, maybe you can call an Indian to help you out.

T

TtTOtW

Oh yeah I have experienced some of these before.
1) @TtTOtW Remember when I asked you why the game lagged very badly when I approached Venus' surface? Could you explain it again here? Also the more you zoom out the laggier it will get, its normal, cuz the more you zoom out the more items the CPU has to load.

The andriod part? I dunno, maybe you can call an Indian to help you out.
A) It is not limited to Venus. Mars and @GuHP20's Titan does the same. Reason: when you approach the surface or another craft, the game starts a bunch of extra calculations. It "prepares" for a potential crash. That happens less severely within 5km and drastically increases within 1km. So with an atmosphere and its calculations, that adds up to a lot of code to read and write. Hence the lag.

B) That is not the first time I heard of this. The processor does seem to be the culprit but it can be minimised buy closing all apps you're not currently using. Social media that constantly update is especially guilty. And I mean fully and properly closing, not just exiting it.
Like so:
Screenshot_20190320-140509.png

And um... those Gujarati phone gurus won't fix that problem. They'll just sell you another phone.