Critique my Space Station

T

The Dark in the Light

Here is the original booster to take the fuel to LEO. It doesn't look the best, but it does get the job done.
Screenshot_20200402-160917_Spaceflight Simulator.jpg

And here's the new one that I spent quite awhile editing, mainly to move stuff around. I'll be testing it soon, I need a break.
Screenshot_20200402-160853_Spaceflight Simulator.jpg

I already have three of these tanks in LEO and I plan on adding three more. This station will be more of a spot to refuel than anything. I'll work on one for a crew later. I also have plans for another interplanetary ship, one I'll take to Saturn or Neptune.

T

TtTOtW

Here is the original booster to take the fuel to LEO. It doesn't look the best, but it does get the job done.
View attachment 35662
And here's the new one that I spent quite awhile editing, mainly to move stuff around. I'll be testing it soon, I need a break.
View attachment 35663
I already have three of these tanks in LEO and I plan on adding three more. This station will be more of a spot to refuel than anything. I'll work on one for a crew later. I also have plans for another interplanetary ship, one I'll take to Saturn or Neptune.
First one looks hot though.

Blazer Ayanami

Space Shuttle enthusiast // Retired Admin
Registered
Forum Legend
View attachment 35662
View attachment 35663
I like the first one.

T

The Dark in the Light

It's so nostalgic to come back and see all of this. It's great motivation to play again, hence Project Snowy Wind.