Modder
TEAM HAWK
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Fly me to the Moon
Copycat
Registered
My SLS needs YOUR CUBESATS!
(No modding required, I’ll mod the winners if you don’t want to make the cubsat mod yourself).

In Game Size: 0.25x0.5m (100x200pixel or 200x400pixel PNG) OR 0.5m x 0.5m (400x400pixel) but larger size better be "special" as I think I only have room for 2 of them. Excludes anything you want to "expand" or "unfold" from your cubesat once deployed (such an antennas, solar panels, etc).

Submit:
Post your PNG file along with specs you want (such as RCS, Parachute, Unfolding/Expanding Solar Panels etc, whatever... get creative!) in this thread if you want custom panels or what-not you'll need to submit additional PNG or BP with core PNG of the body.

I’ll combine this thread entries with others I receive elsewhere.

Restrictions:
Cubesat Weapons or likely to endanger the main SLS mission (aka they explode or something like that).

Judging:
If I get more than 10 submissions (or two many 0.5x0.5 I can't fit them in) I'll pick my favorites, based on Looks, complexity, and variety .

Deadline:
Start of my next SLS speed-build stream or 4AM UTC Wednesday September 7th, 2022 (which ever happens first, stream will be scheduled at least 6hours in advance).

Prize:
I'm going to make your Cube Sat in my SLS bundle live on YT! They will be available in a pack separately afterwards so you’ll be able to enjoy them in-game if you have mods enabled (PC/Mac Beta - see modding forum section).

Example Cube Sats from IRL Mission: https://www.space.com/nasa-artemis-1-moon-mission-cubesats
Contest Subject to my discretion. Prize is non-monetary nor guaranteed. Void where prohibited.
87D423FA-1DFC-4E7F-850A-CE5BB4C3BBD3.jpeg

EmberSkyMedia

PicoSpace Industries
Modder
TEAM HAWK
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Fly me to the Moon
Copycat
Registered
Here is my submission the width of the core can be adjusted as you find necessary
You’d need to send me clean PNG of the solar panels (400x400pixels with alpha or black background). I could make the rest (core size with arms would need to fix 0.25x0.5m size which I can adjust). Then I’ll accept your submission for consideration.

EmberSkyMedia

PicoSpace Industries
Modder
TEAM HAWK
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Fly me to the Moon
Copycat
Registered
Example Cubesat that Cresign submitted PNG files for the Core and Solar panels and asked that they slide out on deployment.

The epic chicken

Grim Reaper
Asteroid Contest Winner
TEAM HAWK
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Fly me to the Moon
Under Pressure
Registered
1662400283612.png

Here's my shitty entry

Just add an Engine and some fuel

EmberSkyMedia

PicoSpace Industries
Modder
TEAM HAWK
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Fly me to the Moon
Copycat
Registered
Contest Submission window is now closed, check out the live stream to see the results and get some cubesats!