Danny’s Gallery

Thought it would be funny to threaten Stef with a leak he may or may not have had.
Damn, all I did back then and a little bit now was pissing people off, that guy is outright threatening another person's intellectual property, he could get a lawsuit from this.

What about Phantom?

4KidsOneCamera

Alliance’s New President // Likes SpaceX replicas
Staff member
Team Valiant
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Deja Vu
Fly me to the Moon
Under Pressure
The dude that got community wide banned, here, discord, reddit.
Honestly if you get banned on one platform alone you have some things you better think about, if you get banned from the whole community they you should probably reconsider some big choices.

Horus Lupercal

Primarch - Warmaster
Professor
Swingin' on a Star
Deja Vu
Biker Mice from Mars
ET phone home
Floater
Copycat
Registered
Honestly if you get banned on one platform alone you have some things you better think about, if you get banned from the whole community they you should probably reconsider some big choices.
Ha yep. To be sentenced excommunicado from the entire community, then you must've done something wrong somewhere.

It's probably the only record he actually holds. Not smallest rocket to [place] in SFS, most banned person in SFS.

Mooncrasher

Reading LOTR lore
Staff member
Team Valiant
Discord Staff
Voyager Quest
Man on the Moon
Forum Legend
Ha yep. To be sentenced excommunicado from the entire community, then you must've done something wrong somewhere.

It's probably the only record he actually holds. Not smallest rocket to [place] in SFS, most banned person in SFS.
Not the entire community. YouTube would have to care for that to happen.

Horus Lupercal

Primarch - Warmaster
Professor
Swingin' on a Star
Deja Vu
Biker Mice from Mars
ET phone home
Floater
Copycat
Registered
Not the entire community. YouTube would have to care for that to happen.
Oh yes. And he'll probably have fans on facebook as well whom think he's a God. That's a point, I wonder what happened to his channel since he's pretty much been outed as a bit time-no timer?

Danny Batten

Sanctor **《T》** MT/SP/TE/ Governor of Terra SOI
Professor
Registered
Might as well get my thread back on track.
I was bored today and saw a competition was going on on the Lifeboat Servers discord, and me being the competitive feck I am I decided I should enter, an hour later and we have something that could be considered art.....
71F6D2C1-EE9A-4394-AC6B-96E07183C58F.png

It may be slightly shit, but honestly I had a lot of fun making this, Ive never tried this art style. And I like it.

I had to make a couple custom things for this,
422D747B-AFB2-4209-8DF9-0DF8C8EC2663.png
5EC37314-E5CE-40D1-8A78-0BE636B75CE1.png

But my favourite is most definitely this,
EB13416E-EB8B-413D-B283-1308D164A5EE.png

sorry everythings so pixilated, the competition required it fit in a certain area

T

TtTOtW

I was bored today and saw a competition was going on on the Lifeboat Servers discord, and me being the competitive feck I am I decided I should enter, an hour later and we have something that could be considered art.....
View attachment 35882

It may be slightly shit, but honestly I had a lot of fun making this, Ive never tried this art style. And I like it.

View attachment 35883 View attachment 35885
View attachment 35884
sorry everythings so pixilated, the competition required it fit in a certain area
I like it :)

Gecko Gekkota

Former Empress of the AE
Forum Technician
View attachment 35882

View attachment 35883 View attachment 35885
View attachment 35884
that's really cool Danny