Open Deorbiting Glitch

Blazer Ayanami

Space Shuttle enthusiast // Retired Admin
Registered
Forum Legend
Yep, That's right folks. Another glitch.

So, I was trying to dock two spacecrafts together. The one I was controlling had no Active engines but the selector was in "On". The other one had active engines, but Its selector was in "Off"

When I dock I noticed the spacecraft began to vibrate very much, but there was no sound, and no engine's flames. I looked up and noticed I was losing speed and deorbiting!!

Luckily I could reorbit the spacecraft. But again, the glitch consists in that there was no engine sound, and no flames, but still the spacecraft was vibrating and losing speed .

BANDWITH

Embodiment of Made In Abyss spoilers
Professor
Swingin' on a Star
Man on the Moon
Registered

So, I was trying to dock two spacecrafts together. The one I was controlling had no Active engines but the selector was in "On". The other one had active engines, but Its selector was in "Off"

When I dock I noticed the spacecraft began to vibrate very much, but there was no sound, and no engine's flames. I looked up and noticed I was losing speed and deorbiting!!

Luckily I could reorbit the spacecraft. But again, the glitch consists in that there was no engine sound, and no flames, but still the spacecraft was vibrating and losing speed .
(._. ) uh oh

Pumkin

Registered

Did You Enter The Atmosphere Of The Earth????