Dev Log #3: pain...

Back I am, yoda I am not.
I guess you can kind of call this a dev log, anyway there isn't much to update on the situation other than the fact that I almost dropped this project like a person with Parkinson's holding soap, but then decided I've committed this much to the project so i cant really stop now.

The Reasoning
Other than the fact that I have 0 motivation at all times, I almost dropped this project like a football player that's about to dropkick an orphan because of the fact that SFSML gives absolutely no help on why my mod isn't working other than its not appearing, making the entire debug process as hard as the average man in the morning ( ;) ), and I have to rely solely on self made console logs and trial and error just to see if it would kind of work.

The Restart
Not to confuse you with a reset, don't take the annoying bold text too far out of context. I'm not starting over, I'm just starting back up. One of the biggest reasons I'm doing so is because I'm not going to let a poorly made/documented mod loader stop me from making a mod that combats this exact reason, its like making a baby toy because all of the other toys are hard to understand, but stopping because your using a baby toy that's too hard to understand as an example, its stupid. Oh and also because of pure un-adulterated spite and the will of the creator of SFS himself but we can brush past that fact.

The Conclusion
Enough with the annoying ass bold text already for fucks sake. Let's just conclude this post by saying hopefully by next update I'll have something that kinda somewhat maybe works with a little more features. Even though I don't have much on the table right now, there will be more and better next week. Sure I have a horrible sense of time and update quality, Sure I have provided very little in terms of what I promised, but at least its getting done. thank you for staying with me these past 3 weeks and i hope to see you guys (and some better improvements on my side) next week.

CHICKEN

G

Ghost220819

I guess you can kind of call this a dev log, anyway there isn't much to update on the situation other than the fact that I almost dropped this project like a person with Parkinson's holding soap, but then decided I've committed this much to the project so i cant really stop now.

The Reasoning
Other than the fact that I have 0 motivation at all times, I almost dropped this project like a football player that's about to dropkick an orphan because of the fact that SFSML gives absolutely no help on why my mod isn't working other than its not appearing, making the entire debug process as hard as the average man in the morning ( ;) ), and I have to rely solely on self made console logs and trial and error just to see if it would kind of work.

The Restart
Not to confuse you with a reset, don't take the annoying bold text too far out of context. I'm not starting over, I'm just starting back up. One of the biggest reasons I'm doing so is because I'm not going to let a poorly made/documented mod loader stop me from making a mod that combats this exact reason, its like making a baby toy because all of the other toys are hard to understand, but stopping because your using a baby toy that's too hard to understand as an example, its stupid. Oh and also because of pure un-adulterated spite and the will of the creator of SFS himself but we can brush past that fact.

The Conclusion
Enough with the annoying ass bold text already for fucks sake. Let's just conclude this post by saying hopefully by next update I'll have something that kinda somewhat maybe works with a little more features. Even though I don't have much on the table right now, there will be more and better next week. Sure I have a horrible sense of time and update quality, Sure I have provided very little in terms of what I promised, but at least its getting done. thank you for staying with me these past 3 weeks and i hope to see you guys (and some better improvements on my side) next week.

CHICKEN
I love the humor in these updates.

Mars Pathfinder

«★★» CMDR «★★» // PT // FartFinder
Christmas Event Category Winner
TEAM HAWK
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Deja Vu
Fly me to the Moon
Under Pressure
Registered

The Reasoning

The Restart

The Conclusion

CHICKEN
probbably you've messed somethin puttin the mods in sfsml or you haven't fully set up the sfsml.

Mars Pathfinder

TEAM HAWK
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Deja Vu
Fly me to the Moon
Under Pressure
Registered
I have set up sfsml correctly and I have gotten my mod to work on a multitude of occasions, my only concern is that, if it doesn't work, why it doesn't work
What mod is that? Plus how that mod behaved?

Mars Pathfinder

TEAM HAWK
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Deja Vu
Fly me to the Moon
Under Pressure
Registered
It's a mod that I'm in the process of making. If you check my previous posts, you would get context
I mean how's the mod you're makin should be doin?