Head Moderator
Team Kolibri
Modder
TEAM HAWK
Atlas
Deja Vu
Under Pressure
Forum Legend
Following the historical docking of the Crew Dragon with the International Space Station, I've found that simulator proposed by Space X:
https://iss-sim.spacex.com/
(link tested from PC, I don't know what's the result on a smartphone)

While docking is automatic, the simulator proposes you to do it manually with the actual Crew Dragon's interface.
There's a clear detailed help, but I did a screenshot and explained the commands:
ISS-docking-tutorial.png

Green numbers in the central reticle are positions, blue numbers are rates (angular speed or speed in translation).
For a successful docking, all numbers have to be below 0.2.

Enjoy ;)

JSP

The Lord President of Gallifrey.
Team Judge
TEAM HAWK
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Fly me to the Moon
Registered
its hard this

Tony

Registered
Following the historical docking of the Crew Dragon with the International Space Station, I've found that simulator proposed by Space X:

While docking is automatic, the simulator proposes you to do it manually with the actual Crew Dragon's interface.
There's a clear detailed help, but I did a screenshot and explained the commands:
View attachment 38418

Green numbers in the central reticle are positions, blue numbers are rates (angular speed or speed in translation).

Enjoy ;)
I think yesterday we may have watched the same YouTube video on docking the Crew Dragon with the International Space Station, the presenter was talking about this simulator and also about KSP.
;)

Altaïr

Space Stig, Master of gravity
Staff member
Head Moderator
Team Kolibri
Modder
TEAM HAWK
Atlas
Deja Vu
Under Pressure
Forum Legend
I think yesterday we may have watched the same YouTube video on docking the Crew Dragon with the International Space Station, the presenter was talking about this simulator and also about KSP.
;)
Actually I knew about it from another source. On my side I directly watched the stream from Space X.

I did it on first try too. What's fun is that I find it easier than docking in SR2, the only time I failed it was intentional.

Blazer Ayanami

Space Shuttle enthusiast // Retired Admin
Registered
Forum Legend

View attachment 38418

Enjoy ;)
Is this game for Mobile or PC?

Altaïr

Staff member
Head Moderator
Team Kolibri
Modder
TEAM HAWK
Atlas
Deja Vu
Under Pressure
Forum Legend
It's initially done for PC I think. It also runs on mobile, but it lags. I've tried with my Galaxy S7, it's kinda slow.

Pink

(Mooncrasher)
Staff member
Team Valiant
Discord Staff
Voyager Quest
Man on the Moon
Forum Legend
It was designed for dragon 2 touchscreen, and minimally adapted for web browser.
So, anything that runs a web browser and is fast enough. Ideally with a touchscreen.

Earl

Builder of Stupid Rockets // Pres Ben //|**|\\
TEAM HAWK
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Fly me to the Moon
Registered
In options, you can change the Earth into a flat Earth...

Altaïr

Staff member
Head Moderator
Team Kolibri
Modder
TEAM HAWK
Atlas
Deja Vu
Under Pressure
Forum Legend
In options, you can change the Earth into a flat Earth...
Ah, I was expecting somebody to notice that sooner or later. :)
You can also turn gravity off, but I didn't see the difference...

Earl

Builder of Stupid Rockets // Pres Ben //|**|\\
TEAM HAWK
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Fly me to the Moon
Registered
Ah, I was expecting somebody to notice that sooner or later. :)
You can also turn gravity off, but I didn't see the difference...
With gravity on, the dragon slowly drifts away from the ISS when in different orbits I think.