Don't recieve iteams

Blazer Ayanami

Space Shuttle enthusiast // Retired Admin
Registered
Forum Legend
RTGs and batteries were removed from the game. The solar system is only up to Jupiter. I think you have everything.

Altaïr

Space Stig, Master of gravity
Staff member
Head Moderator
Team Kolibri
Modder
TEAM HAWK
Atlas
Deja Vu
Under Pressure
Forum Legend
I have 300rupee for full bundle but I didn't get RTG Battery, planet pack and others please help me
Hi and welcome to the forum Smilyhunt

Just for your information I've removed the pictures you've attached to the message. There were some private informations on it, it's better to avoid posting this in public.

For RTGs and batteries that's normal as Blazer said. For the planets this gives you access to Jupiter and its moons ingame. Planet packs must be downloaded from this forum for example (check the download section), they are not natively present ingame.

With the full bundle you normally have access to everything. Check that you have access to large parts or that you can use the cheats for example. If yes, everything is fine.

Altaïr

Space Stig, Master of gravity
Staff member
Head Moderator
Team Kolibri
Modder
TEAM HAWK
Atlas
Deja Vu
Under Pressure
Forum Legend
That mean after buying full bundle I'm not gonna get planet pack and battery
No planet pack is provided from the full bundle. But it allows you to design your own solar system or to use one you downloaded. You'll find a lot of planet packs in this section: Planets and Worlds

Batteries are not included in the game right now, because the whole electric system is under rework. But they may come back at some point.