Head Moderator
Team Kolibri
Modder
TEAM HAWK
Atlas
Deja Vu
Under Pressure
Forum Legend
Is there going to be a PC download for the version 1.5 SFS that was released today?
A PC version is planned, but not for now. We don't have any release date for it, so you can't expect this to be soon. Anyway, it won't be a download similar to the 1.35, it will be released on Steam, and it won't be free.

Altaïr

Space Stig, Master of gravity
Staff member
Head Moderator
Team Kolibri
Modder
TEAM HAWK
Atlas
Deja Vu
Under Pressure
Forum Legend
Why isn't spaceflight simulator 1.4+ released on PC?
That's Stef's choice. The reason is probably because he would like to make some money from his game. If he releases 1.4 on PC with the expansion unlocked the same way he did for 1.35, nobody gonna buy his game after that.

Altaïr

Space Stig, Master of gravity
Staff member
Head Moderator
Team Kolibri
Modder
TEAM HAWK
Atlas
Deja Vu
Under Pressure
Forum Legend
:( didn't work for MacOS
Those files are only for Windows, they won't work on MacOS. If you really want to play on Mac, maybe you should consider an emulator.

4KidsOneCamera

Alliance’s New President // Likes SpaceX replicas
Staff member
Team Valiant
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Deja Vu
Fly me to the Moon
Under Pressure
the open beta (want to test some features)
I’m not a software expert, but as far as I know there isn’t such a beta. 1.35 is already a couple years old and already had its full release. 1.5 (the current version) and any other future versions do not have any public betas.

T

TtTOtW

1.4 Beta was a huge ballsup... seriously it was a disaster. Taught Stef some good lessons though. Sadly, the Discord community didn't learn a thing.

Marmilo

Retired Staff / Scale Inspector
TEAM HAWK
Atlas
Fly me to the Moon
Under Pressure
Copycat
Registered
MOTY 2022
1.4 Beta was a huge ballsup... seriously it was a disaster. Taught Stef some good lessons though. Sadly, the Discord community didn't learn a thing.
What was wrong? I mean with the game, but also the discord?

T

TtTOtW

Discord users pushed Stef non-stop for the update. So he released a beta that was terribly bugged. Like game breakingly bugged. Plus everyone lost all their builds. Stef was under so much pressure he buckled completely. So he took a good long holiday to quite literally fully restore his sanity and came back to work on his beloved brainchild. That is why wHeN uPdAtE is such a meme, but also why nagging for updates is not only forbidden, but punishable by ban in extreme cases. And guess why Stef repeatedly had left the Discord server... because they bloody well don't learn!

T

TtTOtW

Somebody please smack me in the face with a bus...

Look. Google "Android Emulator". Problem solved. Then just follow the instructions in the video...

Horus Lupercal

Primarch - Warmaster
Professor
Swingin' on a Star
Deja Vu
Biker Mice from Mars
ET phone home
Floater
Copycat
Registered
Still a way to download it?
Yeah. You download an emulator that creates an android environment on your laptop / PC. You can run any android app like this.

it's hardly new or groundbreaking, I've been playing SFS on bluestacks for about a year or so.