Dreams of Erganium

T

TtTOtW

Well, it's got some work waiting for it :) As you can see there are two attachment points for "cables". That's no coincidence. It's also (obviously...) well suited to rescue work.

Horus Lupercal

Primarch - Warmaster
Professor
Swingin' on a Star
Deja Vu
Biker Mice from Mars
ET phone home
Floater
Copycat
Registered
As you said... if we can pretend there's an astronaut in the capsule and that tanks are fitted out habitats, what stops me from pretending structs are rotors?
For several reasons.
1. The capsule is designed for, fits and according to the bumf tooltip, actually contains an astronaut.
2. Fuel tanks have been used as habitats in space, and many spent stages are being planned for conversion into space habitats.

But to my knowledge, no helicopter manufacturer in aviation history has ever taken a squared off structural truss and expected it to generate lift.

So whilst my assumptions are based upon realistic, real world concepts and thus aren't really assumptions at all, yours flies (literally) in the face of everything that makes an actual helicopter work.

Blazer Ayanami

Space Shuttle enthusiast // Retired Admin
Registered
Forum Legend
You can make something that look more like a rotor with stretched batteries or RTGs... or don’t change anything, it looks fine as it is :)

T

TtTOtW

Well Horus, I did it. In some previous century some individual took a bunch of stuff used for other more normal stuff and did weird stuff with it, and it worked. So yada yada.

Soyuzturtle

«★★★» Grand Admiral «★★★» // PT
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Fly me to the Moon
Registered
How do the special divisions work?
Im not the best person to explain but it's better than nothing until someone more qualified comes online.

You can join one of the factions (the Pyronian Truce is obviously the best) and you'll work on projects for the faction like building things , exploring new worlds etc. You will need to have the expansion , be on Android and you must be skilled.

Sheepy

Planet Sculptor
Biker Mice from Mars
ET phone home
Registered
Im not the best person to explain but it's better than nothing until someone more qualified comes online.

You can join one of the factions (the Pyronian Truce is obviously the best) and you'll work on projects for the faction like building things , exploring new worlds etc. You will need to have the expansion , be on Android and you must be skilled.
Cool!
I have the expansion im on android and I have some amount of skill in SFS

Blazer Ayanami

Registered
Forum Legend
How do the special divisions work?
I really don’t have too much to add to what Soyuzturtle said...
You can join one of the factions (the Minervan Alliance is obviously the best) and you'll work on projects for the faction like building things, exploring new worlds etc. You will need to have the expansion , be on Android and you must be skilled.
I just want to clarify that you DON’T need the expansion or be on Android to join the RP. My Viceroy 4KidsOneCamera is on iOS and he can guarantee that being on iOS is no problem to join, participate, and be a valueable member of the RP.

Sheepy

Planet Sculptor
Biker Mice from Mars
ET phone home
Registered
The special divisions sound really fun and more challenging than what im used to :D

Soyuzturtle

«★★★» Grand Admiral «★★★» // PT
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Fly me to the Moon
Registered
Viceroy @4KidsOneCamera is on iOS and he can guarantee that being on iOS is no problem to join, participate, and be a valueable member of the RP.
Sorry I completely forgot about those guys. My bad.

4KidsOneCamera

Alliance’s New President // Likes SpaceX replicas
Staff member
Team Valiant
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Deja Vu
Fly me to the Moon
Under Pressure
Sorry I completely forgot about those guys. My bad.
No worries, we make it work despite the limitations. I am actually kinda excited as Stef mentioned earlier this week that they managed to open up the files on iOS. This looks like it means everything Android has, planet packs, and blueprints. Hopefully they are able to make it public as it would really increase what I could do for the faction.

Mars Pathfinder

«★★» CMDR «★★» // PT // FartFinder
Christmas Event Category Winner
TEAM HAWK
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Deja Vu
Fly me to the Moon
Under Pressure
Registered
No worries, we make it work despite the limitations. I am actually kinda excited as Stef mentioned earlier this week that they managed to open up the files on iOS. This looks like it means everything Android has, planet packs, and blueprints. Hopefully they are able to make it public as it would really increase what I could do for the faction.
*Insert: I want to break free by Queen*

IOS users: Conga!

Blazer Ayanami

Registered
Forum Legend
It’ll be great to see that happening!

4KidsOneCamera

Alliance’s New President // Likes SpaceX replicas
Staff member
Team Valiant
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Deja Vu
Fly me to the Moon
Under Pressure
It’ll be great to see that happening!
It would be really cool indeed. I honestly think one of the parts I’d be most excited about is just simply the ability to back up my builds. I’ve sunk so many hours of work into them, and they are at a point where most are way too complex to build based off just a screenshot. Currently living on the edge.

Sheepy

Planet Sculptor
Biker Mice from Mars
ET phone home
Registered
Im sure everyone on my class who plys sfs will be happy because they are all on ios

Blazer Ayanami

Registered
Forum Legend
Random fact: has anyone noticed Soyuz has 2 stars on one side and 3 on the other...? Is he on two ranks a the same time, or he has 2 and a half stars...?