Elemental Moons Pack 2?

dezway

Registered
I mean I'm doubtless that at least some people cough TtTOtW would want it, but what should they look like and what should they be named?

this is because I don't have any ideas so don't be like "whatever you want" because idk what I want

Gecko Gekkota

Former Empress of the AE
Forum Technician
I mean I'm doubtless that at least some people cough TtTOtW would want it, but what should they look like and what should they be named?

this is because I don't have any ideas so don't be like "whatever you want" because idk what I want
soul, a beige-grey flat miniscule planet, with useless gravity

BANDWITH

Embodiment of Made In Abyss spoilers
Professor
Swingin' on a Star
Man on the Moon
Registered

Cheese planet
Wisfrank

T

TtTOtW

But seriously, a difficult but traversible terrain for 5-Star rovering would be brilliant. Maybe 3-4m/s gravity. Make it dark and mysterious. I'd love a moon like that. Jabal would be a good name (Arabic for mountain)

Blazer Ayanami

Space Shuttle enthusiast // Retired Admin
Registered
Forum Legend
But seriously, a difficult but traversible terrain for 5-Star rovering would be brilliant. Maybe 3-4m/s gravity. Make it dark and mysterious. I'd love a moon like that. Jabal would be a good name (Arabic for mountain)
In another words: dezway just copy and paste Ganymede's terrain.