Solved Email Notifications

Status
Not open for further replies.

SupremeDorian

Idiotic Professor
Professor
Registered
I have set in my preferences that I do not wish to receive email notifications for anything, yet I'm still receiving them. Is there something I'm missing? I am clicking save but I still get emails from the forum. If there's a fix, please tell me.

Danny Batten

Sanctor **《T》** MT/SP/TE/ Governor of Terra SOI
Professor
Registered
I have set in my preferences that I do not wish to receive email notifications for anything, yet I'm still receiving them. Is there something I'm missing? I am clicking save but I still get emails from the forum. If there's a fix, please tell me.
I found this like months back. Now I have 7987 emails. I literally made a different email for not AFS stuff because of this

Gecko Gekkota

Former Empress of the AE
Forum Technician
in your email, move it to spam?

Lt. Snakestrike

The Kronian Serpent; Engineering Student
Head Professor
TEAM HAWK
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Under Pressure
Registered
Go to your preferences in your profile and turn these off. I'm guessing you only turned off notifications for the threads you're already watching.
Screenshot_2018-10-29-17-21-30.png

Status
Not open for further replies.