Escaping the solar system

MarsRover

ET phone home
Voyager Quest
Man on the Moon
Registered
Hello, everyone. Today I tried to do the voyager quest. I used frontier enjines, becouse thy are the most efficient (before ions). I used Astro862's idea of staging, but I have only 2 stages. Here is my bp. Also, no mods used, spacecraft isn't bp edited.
And here is the video:

Last edited:

UN Cosmo Navy

Explorer Program Management - non-dlc
Team Judge
TEAM HAWK
Moon Maker
Swingin' on a Star
Under Pressure
Registered
Hello, everyone. Today I tried to do the voyager quest. I used frontier enjines, becouse thy are the most efficient (before ions). I used Astro862's idea of staging, but I have only 2 stages. Here is my bp. Also, no mods used, spacecraft isn't bp edited.
And here is the video:
Ok I can say that's good but then I would suggest using less fairings so that there can be a bit less mass

MarsRover

ET phone home
Voyager Quest
Man on the Moon
Registered
Ok I can say that's good but then I would suggest using less fairings so that there can be a bit less mass
Well, that's a good point. Fairings has a very low mass, and I didn't think about that. They were just for decoration. But, i think it won't save a lot of delta v.

Lemniscate Biscuit

ㅤㅤHelp DeskㅤㅤRL10 Expert
Modder
Team Judge
TEAM HAWK
Moon Maker
Atlas
Under Pressure
Registered
MOTY 2023
And here is the video:
Looks good. Altaïr

Altaïr

Space Stig, Master of gravity
Staff member
Head Moderator
Team Kolibri
Modder
TEAM HAWK
Atlas
Deja Vu
Under Pressure