Eternia 1: The Game of Seven Stars (version SFS 1.5)

Hermes

Team Judge
TEAM HAWK
Moon Maker
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Fly me to the Moon
Registered
Can you please make this for the Steam version too? Also, I can't get this to work on my phone.

Blazer Ayanami

Space Shuttle enthusiast // Retired Admin
Registered
Forum Legend
hi, im on steam version, and it loads but i spawn in the middle of udgard or whatever the starting planet is. do you know how to fix this?
Uhhhhh, that's no mistake. That's where you are supposed to spawn, in Udgard. Earth doesn't exists in Eternia. It's a different galaxy.

How do I actually install this one the Steam Version of SFS?

All of the instructions are for the android version. Installing the solar system itself is possible, it's just drag and drop into custom solar systems, but the textures? What now? it states in the 'readme' "Return to Eternia's folder and copy Eternia's Textures to the folder named Textures on the route indicated on Step 1."

Step 1 states "Go to: Storage > Android > data > StefMorojna.SpaceflightSimulator > files > Resources."

This doesn't help because the only 'texture'-like folder in the entire game file is "Texture Packs" in Custom Assets.

AstronautAdam

Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Biker Mice from Mars
ET phone home
Floater
Copycat
Registered
How do I actually install this one the Steam Version of SFS?

All of the instructions are for the android version. Installing the solar system itself is possible, it's just drag and drop into custom solar systems, but the textures? What now? it states in the 'readme' "Return to Eternia's folder and copy Eternia's Textures to the folder named Textures on the route indicated on Step 1."

Step 1 states "Go to: Storage > Android > data > StefMorojna.SpaceflightSimulator > files > Resources."

This doesn't help because the only 'texture'-like folder in the entire game file is "Texture Packs" in Custom Assets.
So paste it here. Do backup of old directory and try it. If something went wrong, nothing bad happened, you have backup

Hello, and Welcome, one more time, to Eternia. If you are new to this pack, Eternia is a micro-galaxy containing seven stellar systems orbiting a black hole. Each one of them contains Its own planets, moons, asteroids, everything. Tje

i'm pretty sure i'm usin Eternia 1 or i've missed somethin?

mplete description and proper

Hello, and Welcome, one more time, to Eternia. If you are new to this pack, Eternia is a micro-galaxy containing seven stellar systems orbiting a black hole. Each one of them contains Its own planets, moons, asteroids, everything. Tje full pack contains 130 bodies.

This version has been updated to run under Spaceflight Simulator version 1.5.

For a more complete description and proper screenshots, follow this link

The Constellation of Eternia: A Game of Seven Stars

All credits for the conversion go to TtTOtW!

And here's Eternia 1 download link. Enjoy. And always remember to give credit if you show this pack somewhere on the Internet.

Eternia 1.zip

(Please, please, tell me If the link works).

I landed my rover on vars.

Attachments

Mars Pathfinder

«★★» CMDR «★★» // PT // FartFinder
Christmas Event Category Winner
TEAM HAWK
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Deja Vu
Fly me to the Moon
Under Pressure
Registered
I landed my rover on vars.
Nice, but maybe you can try to make your own thread because this thread was for any stuff that needs questions about the system. Alr? Thanks mate! :)

Will

Man on the Moon
Registered
Am I doing this wrong I want to play this but it's not working I use file manager plus and put this file in worlds bit it just gives me the regular solar system I'm playing on 1.5.9.9 and I'm on a Samsung

Cresign

Spiller of the Milky Way • Rocket Gluer
Christmas Event Category Winner
TEAM HAWK
Moon Maker
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Deja Vu
Fly me to the Moon
Under Pressure
Registered
Wait, 1.5.9.9 is beta, not? I have beta and version shown is 1.5.9.9
It isnt beta, it's the newest normal version for Android, apparently iOS is on 1.5.9.8 and has some game breaking bugs.

Catalyst_Kh

TEAM HAWK
Atlas
Fly me to the Moon
Under Pressure
Registered
I tried this world in 1.5.9.8 version and it works fine. Very beautiful world!

It is such a pity, that neither Blazer Ayanami himself will ever finish remaking his big enhancement Eternia 2 to make it work in 1.5 SFS, neither he will give his unfinished Eternia 2 remake to someone else to finish the job.

It would be so nice to see the entire Eternia 2 world under 1.5.

Also, instead of using Space_Center_Data.txt in Eternia 1 world data files, which is scaled automatically, Eternia 1 uses Launch_Pad_Position.txt file with the precise and unscalable position of the launchpad.

Thus I had to manually edit Launch_Pad_Position.txt to place it in the right place after i started Eternia 1 at Realistic game difficulty.

At Realistic game difficulty planets are bigger and unscalable launchpad simply becomes inside the planet, instead of being on the ground level.

Here is my edited Launch_Pad_Position.txt file with correct settings to start Eternia 1 at Realistic game difficulty level. Just replace original Launch_Pad_Position.txt file in world folder and that is all:

Attachments