TEAM HAWK
Moon Maker
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Deja Vu
Fly me to the Moon
Under Pressure
Registered
VOTING FOR FINALE HAS ENDED WITH A 4 - 4 WHICH MEANS WE HAVE TO ROLL THE WHEEL. LADIES AND GENTELMEN THE WINNER OF EUROPE BATTLE ROYALE IS:
Screenshot_20210807-105234.png

Thanks to all that put their votes into this battle royale :). Next continent to battle on will be chosen by you in special profile post that i will post in a minute.

Cresign

Spiller of the Milky Way • Rocket Gluer
Christmas Event Category Winner
TEAM HAWK
Moon Maker
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Deja Vu
Fly me to the Moon
Under Pressure
Registered
Hey... Uhm... Just a little fact but I dont know if you know but... Poland our country was first one to be split o_o

Marmilo

Retired Staff / Scale Inspector
TEAM HAWK
Atlas
Fly me to the Moon
Under Pressure
Copycat
Registered
MOTY 2022
Hey... Uhm... Just a little fact but I dont know if you know but... Poland our country was first one to be split o_o
Ikr
I fled to Ireland
I knew they'll win
I've gotten many highly stationed friends who'll help me get a petition to restore our country

Cresign

TEAM HAWK
Moon Maker
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Deja Vu
Fly me to the Moon
Under Pressure
Registered
Ikr
I fled to Ireland
I knew they'll win
I've gotten many highly stationed friends who'll help me get a petition to restore our country
I mean it the whole ,,battle royale" i think isnt meant to be forcefull annexation, countries just dissapear lefting blank space for other to conquer only to protect it from destabilisation

The epic chicken

Grim Reaper
Asteroid Contest Winner
TEAM HAWK
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Fly me to the Moon
Under Pressure
Registered
VOTING FOR FINALE HAS ENDED WITH A 4 - 4 WHICH MEANS WE HAVE TO ROLL THE WHEEL. LADIES AND GENTELMEN THE WINNER OF EUROPE BATTLE ROYALE IS:
View attachment 70760
Thanks to all that put their votes into this battle royale :). Next continent to battle on will be chosen by you in special profile post that i will post in a minute.
YES

Pink

(Mooncrasher)
Staff member
Team Valiant
Discord Staff
Voyager Quest
Man on the Moon
Forum Legend
View attachment 70760
You forgot the most important part! Pic of the map.:)

Nagini

ssssnake // has nothing against SpaceX replicas
TEAM HAWK
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Deja Vu
Fly me to the Moon
Under Pressure
Copycat
Registered
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!

Cresign

TEAM HAWK
Moon Maker
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Deja Vu
Fly me to the Moon
Under Pressure
Registered
NEXT CONTINENT TO BE CHOSEN TO BATTLE ROYALE IS: OCEANIA/AUSTRALIA AND OCEANIA. NEW THREAD WILL BE POSTED SHORTLY.

Cresign

TEAM HAWK
Moon Maker
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Deja Vu
Fly me to the Moon
Under Pressure
Registered
Yay! Ireland won!

Um, is it too late to request a continent?
I already made a thread about Oceania battle royale, i think this means its too late :( Also i think JSP has a mental breakdown and will not vote in next round...