Expanding to the stars (multiplayer-project)

Deepspacegod

Swingin' on a Star
Biker Mice from Mars
ET phone home
Voyager Quest
Floater
Registered
This is a multiplayer program
How this will work: when you are chosen you have a couple of different things to do, you cannot make a base on a planet that is not directly beside one that already has a base (example: you cannot travel to any of the jovian moons until someone has made a base on mars and a space Station over Jupiter) their can be many bases but we ask for you to keep your rockets labeled with your username and what is is (space station, cube sat ect.) And to remove debris for people with less powerful devices
Rules: no infinite build area, launch pad and in-space assembly allowed, obviously no cheats, part editing is allowed just not engine stretching, ions are allowed full info on discord server

Join my Discord server, their is a specific channal for this program marked: expanding-to-the-stars-sfs comment: join to join, PLEASE comment leave if you need to leave so we know not to include you next turn, you will get your turn, 1 week each unless this gets big, I shall post next soon

Deepspacegod

Swingin' on a Star
Biker Mice from Mars
ET phone home
Voyager Quest
Floater
Registered
This thread is where we can post some of the missions we have done, since their is no one else yet, you wanna take the first turn? the world file will be posted very soon

Pizzaya

Swingin' on a Star
Biker Mice from Mars
ET phone home
Voyager Quest
Floater
Registered
This thread is where we can post some of the missions we have done, since their is no one else yet, you wanna take the first turn? the world file will be posted very soon
Nah, the parts would be grayed out and not exist, I will just supply modules and bases. Kinda like Lockheed Martin or Boeing

Deepspacegod

Swingin' on a Star
Biker Mice from Mars
ET phone home
Voyager Quest
Floater
Registered
Missions you do can be posted here on the forums or in the forum on my discord

Dyson Sphere

The First Dysonaut
Christmas Event Category Winner
TEAM HAWK
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Deja Vu
Registered
This would be fun but it looks like it requires DLC to play and I don’t have DLC.

Dyson Sphere

The First Dysonaut
Christmas Event Category Winner
TEAM HAWK
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Deja Vu
Registered
Do you have to join the discord in order to participate? If the answer is no, I will participate in the non-DLC world since it’s easier for me.
There are going to be 2 different worlds, dlc and non dlc
A suggestion that you should have one thread for the DLC world and one for the non-DLC world to prevent future confusion.

Deepspacegod

Swingin' on a Star
Biker Mice from Mars
ET phone home
Voyager Quest
Floater
Registered
Do you have to join the discord in order to participate? If the answer is no, I will participate in the non-DLC world since it’s easier for me.

A suggestion that you should have one thread for the DLC world and one for the non-DLC world to prevent future confusion.
Working on it! Sorry, most of the organization I have set up is discord based

Last edited:

Deepspacegod

Swingin' on a Star
Biker Mice from Mars
ET phone home
Voyager Quest
Floater
Registered
The non-dlc players
Dyson spheres RAD module: image5.jpg
And Com unit module: IMG_1284.jpg
Pizzaya's orbiter: image1.jpg
And a luner rover and luner orbiter image1.jpg : Screenshot_2022-11-30-06-01-22-40_cba7b177b2edecae2cc69ac3f7d2b91d.jpg

Deepspacegod

Swingin' on a Star
Biker Mice from Mars
ET phone home
Voyager Quest
Floater
Registered
For me and the dlc players:
My earth station, 5 cube satellites, basic moon base, moon landing/launch pad and a telescope Screenshot_20221125-051813_Spaceflight_Simulator.jpg Screenshot_20221125-051210_Spaceflight_Simulator.jpg Screenshot_20221129-150753_Spaceflight_Simulator.jpg Screenshot_20221130-153158_Spaceflight_Simulator.jpg Screenshot_20221130-083456_Spaceflight_Simulator.jpg

Meanwhile sportgus made an amazing station and research satellite Screenshot_20221129-044115.png Screenshot_20221130-012405.png Screenshot_20221130-155242.png Communication can now reach mars to pilot rovers and unmanned vehicles

Deepspacegod

Swingin' on a Star
Biker Mice from Mars
ET phone home
Voyager Quest
Floater
Registered
Now if you want to join say into general sfs: Join @yourusername Dlc or non-dlc (whatever one you have) atlas packs are not allowed

Rules and instructions in rules channal discord

Deepspacegod

Swingin' on a Star
Biker Mice from Mars
ET phone home
Voyager Quest
Floater
Registered
ROBOTUG
Mission by Sportgus

about:
It is an Acarii drive fit with 20 ions engines, enough to lift off Earth's gravity. It has rcs and a docking port to dock with our space stations to refuel.
It's name is Robotug
Sportgus will use it to visit every planet and moon and gather data and samples.

visited:
Deepspace/sportgus space station
Moon
Mercury

XRecorder_Edited_11022023_214108.jpg

Don't forget to Check out the full mission on Discord

Deepspacegod

Swingin' on a Star
Biker Mice from Mars
ET phone home
Voyager Quest
Floater
Registered
MARS BASE
mission by Deepspacegod

Due to the failure of an unmanned capsule that crashed realized that without imbarking on an incredible quest, we would not be able to gather enough support to launch a proper mission, so we gathered funds for something big, something huge... something that would lead us to the future of humanity, a small, currently unmanned mars base that will lead the way to future human civilizations on mars!
Screenshot_20230103-023602_Spaceflight_Simulator.jpg

Don't forget to Check out future missions on Discord

Deepspacegod

Swingin' on a Star
Biker Mice from Mars
ET phone home
Voyager Quest
Floater
Registered
This is a multiplayer program
How this will work: when you are chosen you have a couple of different things to do, you cannot make a base on a planet that is not directly beside one that already has a base (example: you cannot travel to any of the jovian moons until someone has made a base on mars and a space Station over Jupiter) their can be many bases but we ask for you to keep your rockets labeled with your username and what is is (space station, cube sat ect.) And to remove debris for people with less powerful devices
Rules: no infinite build area, launch pad and in-space assembly allowed, obviously no cheats, part editing is allowed just not engine stretching, ions are allowed full info on discord server

Join my Discordserver, their is a specific channal for this program marked: expanding-to-the-stars-sfs comment: join to join, PLEASE comment leave if you need to leave so we know not to include you next turn, you will get your turn, 1 week each unless this gets big, I shall post next soon
Rule change: Due to large scale expansion infinite build area is now allowed