F-18 hornet. Large-small

E

Earlmilly1

I am a pilot for… *audible struggling with words* cessna… private… training… lessons... *thinks hard* incorporated.
Translation: student pilot…
EDIT: fun fact: I first flew when I was 7, and thagt night, slept on the u.s.s. hornet.

Last edited by a moderator:

Altaïr

Space Stig, Master of gravity
Staff member
Head Moderator
Team Kolibri
Modder
TEAM HAWK
Atlas
Deja Vu
Under Pressure
Forum Legend
Сan you give bp?
Hi and welcome to the forum RUSSIAN :)

Though Danny is a nice guy, he would certainly be more willing to help you if you included a magical word in your sentence... like "please" for example ;)

Horus Lupercal

Primarch - Warmaster
Professor
Swingin' on a Star
Deja Vu
Biker Mice from Mars
ET phone home
Floater
Copycat
Registered
Hi and welcome to the forum RUSSIAN :)

Though Danny is a nice guy, he would certainly be more willing to help you if you included a magical word in your sentence... like "NOW" for example ;)
Funny thing is, the blueprint won't look much different from the pictures and would take about...10 minutes to copy?

Unless he physically wants danny to send him the file. Which i bid him good luck doing.

Horus Lupercal

Primarch - Warmaster
Professor
Swingin' on a Star
Deja Vu
Biker Mice from Mars
ET phone home
Floater
Copycat
Registered
You may be a bit late. That was built for a different version of SFS, the separators and stuff wouldn't be in the right places.

Altaïr

Space Stig, Master of gravity
Staff member
Head Moderator
Team Kolibri
Modder
TEAM HAWK
Atlas
Deja Vu
Under Pressure
Forum Legend
Please may we have the blueprints? We would be most grateful.
Hi and welcome to the forum TransPeopleArePeopleToo :)

Danny would probably accept (if he still has the blueprint), but it's been a while he didn't log in, and I don't know when he will come back. Moreover that's a SFS 1.4 blueprint, the conversion to 1.5 would probably mess it. Maybe you can try to copy it?

Earl

Builder of Stupid Rockets // Pres Ben //|**|\\
TEAM HAWK
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Fly me to the Moon
Registered
And he was last online in June...