Lt. Snakestrike

The Kronian Serpent; Engineering Student
Head Professor
TEAM HAWK
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Under Pressure
Registered
Hey, can someone help me work out the problem with a qks file of mine? I was doing some editing, but my phone won't load it for some reason...

Lt. Snakestrike

Head Professor
TEAM HAWK
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Under Pressure
Registered
It's 100k lines, so I don't think that'd be the best option. I could do one better though, I can give you the file if you wanna give it a try.

Altaïr

Space Stig, Master of gravity
Staff member
Head Moderator
Team Kolibri
Modder
TEAM HAWK
Atlas
Deja Vu
Under Pressure
Forum Legend
That's bad...
Did you try to revert your changes? Do you have a backup file to try again? Otherwise it will be extremely hard to find the flaw...

Lt. Snakestrike

Head Professor
TEAM HAWK
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Under Pressure
Registered
Yeah, I think I may have to try it again, I have all the backups on my computer, so that isn't a problem. The problem is my computer really didn't want to chamge the txt file back to qks (windows 10 cuts off the file extension for txt files...). I ended up having to do that on my phone, but I'm not sure that worked. I'm going to try doing that again though this morning. It also might be an issue that the quicksave is too big for my phone, or that I changed its name. This's gonna be interesting.

Tony

Registered
I do not like proprietary systems such as Windows and Apple, but your solution is in the Menu - Control Panel - System - or program by default - so you can view the following extensions.Or right click open with.

Lt. Snakestrike

Head Professor
TEAM HAWK
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Under Pressure
Registered
I do not like proprietary systems such as Windows and Apple, but your solution is in the Menu - Control Panel - System - or program by default - so you can view the following extensions.Or right click open with.
Cool, I'll try that out.

Lt. Snakestrike

Head Professor
TEAM HAWK
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Under Pressure
Registered
That didn't work, but I weny into file settings and found the "hide extensions for known file types". That's one problem solved at least.

Lt. Snakestrike

Head Professor
TEAM HAWK
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Under Pressure
Registered
Think I found the problem: a missing comma... Fml. Still haven't checked if it works though.

Status
Not open for further replies.