Open Files

I'm trying to get a friend to give me a quicksave with my (basic) rocket on kerbin (mod) so I can play around with it but the "attach files" button won't work

Lt. Snakestrike

The Kronian Serpent; Engineering Student
Head Professor
TEAM HAWK
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Under Pressure
Registered
Usually that's an issue with your phone... I have that problem a lot too... Try a restart.

Danny Batten

Sanctor **《T》** MT/SP/TE/ Governor of Terra SOI
Professor
Registered
If that doesn’t work then try copying the file to your keyboard then just past it

Earl

Builder of Stupid Rockets // Pres Ben //|**|\\
TEAM HAWK
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Fly me to the Moon
Registered
change it to a txt file

Marmilo

Retired Staff / Scale Inspector
TEAM HAWK
Atlas
Fly me to the Moon
Under Pressure
Copycat
Registered
MOTY 2022
I have had a problem with sharing .bp files too. I noticed that when I edit them in a text editor, the extension changes to .bp~ . I simply removed the ~ and i could upload the file

Altaïr

Space Stig, Master of gravity
Staff member
Head Moderator
Team Kolibri
Modder
TEAM HAWK
Atlas
Deja Vu
Under Pressure
Forum Legend
I have had a problem with sharing .bp files too. I noticed that when I edit them in a text editor, the extension changes to .bp~ . I simply removed the ~ and i could upload the file
That's kinda strange... Some Linux text editors create a second file with a tilde in the name, but it doesn't replace the initial file. This is meant to be a backup in case the editor crashes or something happens.
Anyway, if your text editor renames your files, to me the problem would rather be the text editor itself :rolleyes:

Altaïr

Space Stig, Master of gravity
Staff member
Head Moderator
Team Kolibri
Modder
TEAM HAWK
Atlas
Deja Vu
Under Pressure
Forum Legend
Its Jota text editor
I don't know it to be honest. From my researches it looks reliable, but that's quite strange if it actually does that...