@first post__bp edited sea dragon

rpsnwr

Registered
hi guys this is my first post here, the whole rocket is made by myself, i used a week to create it. Cuz this is my first post so pls guys give me some suggestions and idea (-:
And i hope you will like this rocket...

# I need suggestions
before download the bp, pls take a look these
Screenshot_20200929_194638_com.StefMorojna.SpaceflightSimulator.jpg
Screenshot_20200929_194704_com.StefMorojna.SpaceflightSimulator.jpg
screenshots...
Screenshot_20200929_194455_com.StefMorojna.SpaceflightSimulator.jpg
Screenshot_20200929_194433_com.StefMorojna.SpaceflightSimulator.jpg
Screenshot_20200929_194607_com.StefMorojna.SpaceflightSimulator.jpg

Attachments

T

TtTOtW

The stretched Titan I understand (this being a replica so shape matters) but a stretched Hawk would be far less... insane. Your TWR is absolutely through the roof... The amount of RCS utterly boggles the logical mind. And the stretched (I see a theme here... *cough cough* Discord *cough*) Frontiers are utterly unnecessary. You need to learn that speed costs you the potential of your rocket. It's a lose-lose. Shape? Nice, I can see the effort you made. Everything else? Adam Sandler said it best:
https://www.google.com/url?sa=t&sou...BMAB6BAgDEAE&usg=AOvVaw2FrNy86FPk6FkJImSIgMx6

Mars Pathfinder

«★★» CMDR «★★» // PT // FartFinder
Christmas Event Category Winner
TEAM HAWK
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Deja Vu
Fly me to the Moon
Under Pressure
Registered

SFSAbhishek

/<***@Intricate Crafts are Mine✓***>\
Star Forger
TEAM HAWK
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Deja Vu
Fly me to the Moon
Under Pressure
Registered
And also the proportion is not equal, it should be a little more tall

Blazer Ayanami

Space Shuttle enthusiast // Retired Admin
Registered
Forum Legend

rpsnwr

Registered
Is this your build, or someone else's?
I guarantee this whole rocket is built by me, I spent a lot of time and patient to make it, if you see anyone just copied this rocket, pls just tell me, i really hate someone just steal this design and said it's his design: (

Blazer Ayanami

Space Shuttle enthusiast // Retired Admin
Registered
Forum Legend
I guarantee this whole rocket is built by me, I spent a lot of time and patient to make it, if you see anyone just copied this rocket, pls just tell me, i really hate someone just steal this design and said it's his design: (
Ok, I was just asking because other people have come here saying they built a rocket and later we discover it was someone else's build. Usually the thief gets banned.

JSP

The Lord President of Gallifrey.
Team Judge
TEAM HAWK
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Fly me to the Moon
Registered
He could have just said: "this is not my build, this is @******'s build", and people would have still liked his post... But no, it was easier to steal the rocket.
Anyways later on I'm going to send up my Saturn Shuttle with its docking model to the station

Mars Pathfinder

«★★» CMDR «★★» // PT // FartFinder
Christmas Event Category Winner
TEAM HAWK
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Deja Vu
Fly me to the Moon
Under Pressure
Registered
He could have just said: "this is not my build, this is @******'s build", and people would have still liked his post... But no, it was easier to steal the rocket.
i wonder how they are goin to steal a 1000+ tons rocket.........