Fixing the Canadian Flag

VibeChecker

Man on the Moon
Registered
1626048103662.png

With a few simple, very minor adjustments, you can turn the embarrassing leaf into a proper flag that deserves to fly proudly over Canada. The leaf flag has become the subject of a lot of mockery because of its PC intentions and meaninglessness. But I think I've figured out a new flag that would actually be more representative of Canada, that doesn't mock the past or act cynical towards the future, so it can simultaneously appeal to patriotic nationalists in Canada as well as immigrants and left-leaning urban types from minority backgrounds.

VibeChecker

Man on the Moon
Registered
1626048157513.png

First and foremost, the most important change is that the maple leaf has absolutely got to go. It is of no meaning to anyone and has completely deracinated the Canadian people. To begin the process of unifying the people of Canada under a national banner that EVERYONE feels pride in, the leaf has got to go.

But we can't stop here, as you can see, because this change alone leaves us with the flag of Peru. So more must be done.

VibeChecker

Man on the Moon
Registered
1626048183549.png

Another easy change that can bridge the gap between the already alienated patriots and others, such as immigrants who don't want to feel alienated by the country's eurocentric past, is to simply switch the color scheme ever so slightly so it matches the color schemes of other Anglosphere countries. This pays proper homage to the country's Anglo-saxon heritage, without using any specific iconography that can offend and alienate vast swathes of the population who live in urban settings and have no connection to the British homeland.

However, we still can't stop here because this has now become the flag of France. Though the Quebecois may appreciate this flag flying over all of Canada, it's a laughable proposition to the rest of the Canadian populace. Moving on.

VibeChecker

Man on the Moon
Registered
1626048208659.png

The white L shape and single red bar looked a bit unusual, and bore no meaning to the Canadian people. Accordingly, this revision replaces the red and white polygons with 13 stripes to symbolize the ten provinces and three territories of the Canadian Federation.

It's nearly complete, but needs one final touch to make a flag worthy of flying over all of Canada from now on.

VibeChecker

Man on the Moon
Registered
1626048230800.png

This final version is the perfect flag to fly over Canada in perpetuity. The 50 stars here represent the five decades of progress toward an open, peaceful, prosperous society fit for the future. Each star represents a year in which a major advancement for modern liberalism was made. I think I can speak for all of Canada when I say that this flag solves the identity crisis imposed by the maple leaf flag and gives Canadians a proper identity and banner to unite under. To have this flag over every government building, business, and home in Canada will solve the deep-seated divisions that currently exist between the deracinated peoples of Canada, who currently have nothing in common and no common cause to speak of.

If you're Canadian and reading this, I strongly recommend you pitch this idea to all of your friends and family. Who knows, maybe some day, a lot sooner than you think, you'll be seeing this flag everywhere you go!

Mars Pathfinder

«★★» CMDR «★★» // PT // FartFinder
Christmas Event Category Winner
TEAM HAWK
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Deja Vu
Fly me to the Moon
Under Pressure
Registered
All i can see is murica

Realistic Mods

Man on the Moon
Registered
View attachment 68606
This final version is the perfect flag to fly over Canada in perpetuity. The 50 stars here represent the five decades of progress toward an open, peaceful, prosperous society fit for the future. Each star represents a year in which a major advancement for modern liberalism was made. I think I can speak for all of Canada when I say that this flag solves the identity crisis imposed by the maple leaf flag and gives Canadians a proper identity and banner to unite under. To have this flag over every government building, business, and home in Canada will solve the deep-seated divisions that currently exist between the deracinated peoples of Canada, who currently have nothing in common and no common cause to speak of.

If you're Canadian and reading this, I strongly recommend you pitch this idea to all of your friends and family. Who knows, maybe some day, a lot sooner than you think, you'll be seeing this flag everywhere you go!
Shut up, do you mean Canada to have US flag? Do that with your Country First.

from India, not from USA

Marmilo

Retired Staff / Scale Inspector
TEAM HAWK
Atlas
Fly me to the Moon
Under Pressure
Copycat
Registered
MOTY 2022
Shut up, do you mean Canada to have US flag? Do that with your Country First.

from India, not from USA
Hey man, watch your language, also it's a joke (idk if you didn't notice or can't take jokes).