Fly Me to the Moo (3rd or 4th attempt)

ILovespace3

Biker Mice from Mars
ET phone home
Voyager Quest
Floater
Registered
Hey uh, this probably won't pass. For one, your cargo bay is just a hole in the side of your shuttle. Mooncrasher no like that. Secondly, your payload bay is really small! It's not explicitly stated, but when Mooncrasher grades shuttles, he wants your shuttle to be a le to at least launch 10% of its launch mass. Finally, that just looks bad! The clashing silver, white, orange and grey make your shuttle look ugly.

ILovespace3

Biker Mice from Mars
ET phone home
Voyager Quest
Floater
Registered
And you may say, "Ilovespace3, your not a team judge or Mooncrasher! Who gives you the right to judge me!" And yes, I know. I'm literally waiting for my own submission for Fly Me To the Moon as we speak (or comment). But this is my 4th Attempt at this point. I've been around this rodeo so many times I know what I have to do, whether official or not. If you don't take my advice, just remember one thing:

Functionality is half the battle.

Pink

(Mooncrasher)
Staff member
Team Valiant
Discord Staff
Voyager Quest
Man on the Moon
Forum Legend
Hey uh, this probably won't pass. For one, your cargo bay is just a hole in the side of your shuttle. Mooncrasher no like that. Secondly, your payload bay is really small! It's not explicitly stated, but when Mooncrasher grades shuttles, he wants your shuttle to be a le to at least launch 10% of its launch mass. Finally, that just looks bad! The clashing silver, white, orange and grey make your shuttle look ugly.
To be precise for Cookie Aerospace , the shuttle has to have an unclipped payload mass that is at least 10% of the overall launch mass. Once that's done, the rest is making it look nice.