Modder
Team Judge
TEAM HAWK
Moon Maker
Atlas
Under Pressure
Registered
MOTY 2023
I think you posted it in the wrong place. i don't judge the quality of shuttles, so Moon you can grade this one.

Altaïr

Space Stig, Master of gravity
Staff member
Head Moderator
Team Kolibri
Modder
TEAM HAWK
Atlas
Deja Vu
Under Pressure
Forum Legend
That's a team Hawk entry indeed, not team Titan. I moved it to the right place.

Pink

(Mooncrasher)
Staff member
Team Valiant
Discord Staff
Voyager Quest
Man on the Moon
Forum Legend
Looks cute, nice improvement from the previous one and it's not because of the colouring. :)

Probably looks good enough to pass, just need to work on technical stuff:
1. Payload not quite heavy enough. For you, lets try a 115t payload if you maintain that total mass. Oooor you could keep that current payload mass if you lighten the shuttle so that the total mass is like 900t. Or something similarly demanding.

1.1 Unclip the payload, stretch the cargo bay if you need to make it fit.

2. Your TWR is way too low for efficiency, increase it to 1.4 at a minimum maybe? The higher the better, in this case, and it'll make it easier to achieve the payload goals. You can increase TWR by having a first stage with more engines, or by making the whole rocket lighter.

3. You need vacuum engines on your shuttle, like valiants or frontier. 1 hawk at most, get the other part of the thrust from vacuum engines. This will help your efficiency and thus help reach your payload targets.

4. Those side boosters seem to run out of fuel too close to the time the first stage runs out of fuel. You can probably shrink them or give them extra engines so they run out faster.

An easy thing you can do to increase efficiency is remove most of the fuel that you land with, because it hurts your dry mass to carry it for the whole mission. That's fuel that could have been extra payload mass.
1697820207680.png