Moon Maker
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Deja Vu
Fly me to the Moon
Under Pressure
Registered
Main star of the show himself.

All limb joints are hinged including feet, legs, pelvis, torso, arms, hands, head and ears. Mouth can open and close too. To unlock the joints, stage an appropriate set of docking ports or fairings and clear debris.

I recommend turning on no gravity immediately after staging arm joints so that they dont fall too fast and clip or detach, then disable it. I also dont recommend unlocking leg joints under Earth gravity, cause he'll most likely collapse.

He also technically has an endoskeleton which you can see with interior mode on or if you detach some fairings, it isn't entirely accurate, but the fact it's there is cool enough right?

Anyway, have fun ;)

https://sharing.spaceflightsimulator.app/rocket/Bnvfzv5fEe2debuAd13aUA

Screenshot_2023-05-29-22-30-13-31_cba7b177b2edecae2cc69ac3f7d2b91d.png
rocket-17.png
rocket-27.png

Last edited:

Cresign

Spiller of the Milky Way • Rocket Gluer
Christmas Event Category Winner
TEAM HAWK
Moon Maker
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Deja Vu
Fly me to the Moon
Under Pressure
Registered
Staff, this one needs highlighted blueprint
Thanks lol, i'll work on Bonnie soon. I would pretty much only need to make a new head, so it shouldnt take a long time

Cresign

TEAM HAWK
Moon Maker
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Deja Vu
Fly me to the Moon
Under Pressure
Registered
I finished making Bonnie. His body is the same as Freddy, he can also open and close his jaw like Freddy does.
Screenshot_2023-06-01-17-51-07-98_cba7b177b2edecae2cc69ac3f7d2b91d.png

Cresign

TEAM HAWK
Moon Maker
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Deja Vu
Fly me to the Moon
Under Pressure
Registered
Great build. What are the maximum levels of rotation for the joints? Did you have a blueprint download?
Freddy has a sharing link, i forgot to share Bonnie but i'll do so soon. Can't say exactly how much they can rotate, but the range is pretty good. Upper arm segments tend to clip into other ones due to pressure though, so in Earth's gravity they could get locked after some time, not like you could move arms much anyway. Head and torso can move a little too, but mostly under lower gravity.

Cresign

TEAM HAWK
Moon Maker
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Deja Vu
Fly me to the Moon
Under Pressure
Registered
Yoo very awesome bp these are awesome I wonder how long did it took u to make them
Thanks, i dont remember exactly, couple days i'd say