Forum War

Earl

Builder of Stupid Rockets // Pres Ben //|**|\\
TEAM HAWK
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Fly me to the Moon
Registered
Breaking news! War breaks out amongst the SFS Forum! Primary factions include the normal members and hiders. Smaller factions include the inactive members, bots, unregistered members. This war has created a band of outcasts, commonly called the coffee drinkers.

In other news, Legman becomes unrestful in his slumber as his daily sacrifices of tea come to an end.

Stay posted for more updates. This is Earl, signing off.

T

The Dark in the Light

Breaking news! War breaks out amongst the SFS Forum! Primary factions include the normal members and hiders. Smaller factions include the inactive members, bots, unregistered members. This war has created a band of outcasts, commonly called the coffee drinkers.

In other news, Legman becomes unrestful in his slumber as his daily sacrifices of tea come to an end.

Oh no, this ain't good

Earl

TEAM HAWK
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Fly me to the Moon
Registered
Prepare the grenades!
*fills tea bags with gunpowder*

T

TtTOtW

Lol... oh... those are explosions down there... wait a minute, are those heads I see flying like popcorn? Cool!

Earl

TEAM HAWK
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Fly me to the Moon
Registered
What will the coffee lovers do, throw beans at us? Oh nooooo :p

In the grim darkness of the far future, there is only retardation.