Floater
Registered
Hello ive been building my earth orbit stain for a few days
after the last part docking i tried to timewarp
and game frooze and i couldnt do anything
i was getting 5 fps
so i relogged in to the game
and i built another part of the station
i launched it but when i am timewarping and going near the station i was freezed and couldnt do anything until i get away from the station
and my fps was being low going near to station
is this because of my phone is bad?
or is it because of that part

Earl

Builder of Stupid Rockets // Pres Ben //|**|\\
TEAM HAWK
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Fly me to the Moon
Registered
The game is less stabe than pre-1.5 versions. As such, large stations may impact your game. You can decrease lag by retracting solar panels, removing structural parts, and staying 5+km away from any other builds.

Mars Pathfinder

«★★» CMDR «★★» // PT // FartFinder
Christmas Event Category Winner
TEAM HAWK
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Deja Vu
Fly me to the Moon
Under Pressure
Registered
or your phone is low on space etc.... or too much structures (trussses) and spammed rcs..... or a lot trashes in your world......

Earl

Builder of Stupid Rockets // Pres Ben //|**|\\
TEAM HAWK
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Fly me to the Moon
Registered
Yeah, so items like RCS, structural parts, solar panels (extended), activated engines, and sometimes fairings are what I have seen slow down the game. Also stay 5000+m from any other build, so the game doesn't render them. Also try closing any programs running in the background.

Marmilo

Retired Staff / Scale Inspector
TEAM HAWK
Atlas
Fly me to the Moon
Under Pressure
Copycat
Registered
MOTY 2022
Yeah, so items like RCS, structural parts, solar panels (extended), activated engines, and sometimes fairings are what I have seen slow down the game. Also stay 5000+m from any other build, so the game doesn't render them. Also try closing any programs running in the background.
Fairings are very laggy.

T

TtTOtW

Fairings are very laggy.
Actually this is the first mention anyone has ever made of that. And if your payload is not technically attached, it will be a separate craft. And that will undoubtedly suck the life out of your FPS

4KidsOneCamera

Alliance’s New President // Likes SpaceX replicas
Staff member
Team Valiant
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Deja Vu
Fly me to the Moon
Under Pressure
Tip: always switch to your station, or the bigger of the two docking craft when timewarping. I have found that this greatly reduces lag and stops the game from freezing up completely.

If your game does freeze up and is stuck on timewarp, close the app, go back in and select build instead of resume. Next launch a new craft and switch to the docking crafts. This process resets the timewarp to 0 so the game should start to run smoothly again.

Mooncrasher

Reading LOTR lore
Staff member
Team Valiant
Discord Staff
Voyager Quest
Man on the Moon
Forum Legend
If your game does freeze up and is stuck on timewarp, close the app, go back in and select build instead of resume. Next launch a new craft and switch to the docking crafts. This process resets the timewarp to 0 so the game should start to run smoothly again.
Dammit, I've been wasting time by opening the world state folder and changing the timewarp value to 0 when my game freezes on timewarp.o_O
#brainfart

Emir

Biker Mice from Mars
ET phone home
Voyager Quest
Floater
Registered
Tip: always switch to your station, or the bigger of the two docking craft when timewarping. I have found that this greatly reduces lag and stops the game from freezing up completely.

im doing that already
and my station is not that big
i will send an ss when i can
and i dont have that much space junk
i didnt even had time to make an satallite

Emir

Biker Mice from Mars
ET phone home
Voyager Quest
Floater
Registered
Have you tried clearing debris?
Yes
i am clean guy i only have my station
i guess im gonna stop building my station for a while until i can play on an new phone
i will dont forget to get an backup too!

Marmilo

Retired Staff / Scale Inspector
TEAM HAWK
Atlas
Fly me to the Moon
Under Pressure
Copycat
Registered
MOTY 2022
Actually this is the first mention anyone has ever made of that. And if your payload is not technically attached, it will be a separate craft. And that will undoubtedly suck the life out of your FPS
When I open a large fairing, the game often freezes for over 15s, sometimes even half a minute. And fairings under fairings lag a lot.

Mooncrasher

Reading LOTR lore
Staff member
Team Valiant
Discord Staff
Voyager Quest
Man on the Moon
Forum Legend
When I open a large fairing, the game often freezes for over 15s, sometimes even half a minute. And fairings under fairings lag a lot.
I've never observed that, thank goodness.
(Well, yes when I accidentally detach fairing on a mega-station. But that's the mega-station's fault!)

Emir

Biker Mice from Mars
ET phone home
Voyager Quest
Floater
Registered
Nope,
i make my stations not too much complex
not too overkill
normal smallest fuel tanks

Update : i deleted the entire station until we get an new phone or game gets imported into the pc!
Rest in piece ultra complex SRSTESTP