From 60 fps to 0 fps.

I think this game has a lot of problems. one of them is when I make a large satellite or space station the game lags. and sometimes fps falls to 0 fps.

I explain a little about this picture. in this picture my device does not experience the slightest lag.

sorry if my english is broken. I use google translate to translate it.
:D

Screenshot_20210103_163700.jpg

Pink

(Mooncrasher)
Staff member
Team Valiant
Discord Staff
Voyager Quest
Man on the Moon
Forum Legend
Yes, that's what happens with big things in this game, unfortunately.
Everything in your world is in a big text file, and modifying big text files and making physics calculations in real-time is not a light load on your CPU.

Mars Pathfinder

«★★» CMDR «★★» // PT // FartFinder
Christmas Event Category Winner
TEAM HAWK
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Deja Vu
Fly me to the Moon
Under Pressure
Registered
It was all nominal....

Horus Lupercal

Primarch - Warmaster
Professor
Swingin' on a Star
Deja Vu
Biker Mice from Mars
ET phone home
Floater
Copycat
Registered
This just in. Rendering lots of things causes game to slow down.

Gaming community stunned.

It may not lag there, but try flying toward it (or even better, turn the gravity back on) and watch the game have a heart attack.

You must remember, the engine is running a lot of out of sight orbital mechanics, drag, fuel burning and mass change equations, whilst displaying all the effects of the above in real time. You ask it to do a lot of things and eventually it'll say no.

Especially if you insist on making things that size.

And 0 fps? Those are rookie numbers.

Try several seconds per frame.

Screenshot_20200918-035016_Spaceflight Simulator.jpg

The epic chicken

Grim Reaper
Asteroid Contest Winner
TEAM HAWK
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Fly me to the Moon
Under Pressure
Registered
This just in. Rendering lots of things causes game to slow down.

Gaming community stunned.

It may not lag there, but try flying toward it (or even better, turn the gravity back on) and watch the game have a heart attack.

You must remember, the engine is running a lot of out of sight orbital mechanics, drag, fuel burning and mass change equations, whilst displaying all the effects of the above in real time. You ask it to do a lot of things and eventually it'll say no.

Especially if you insist on making things that size.

And 0 fps? Those are rookie numbers.

Try several seconds per frame.

View attachment 52634
laughs in Egg,inc

Soyuzturtle

«★★★» Grand Admiral «★★★» // PT
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Fly me to the Moon
Registered
Just to make something clear guys , replying to old threads is absolutely fine but if you don't have anything which would add to the conversation , don't say anything. If you know something related to it has changed , if you have built something new related to it then you should reply to the thread with that. If you want to post a meme/bad joke in a serious conversation or just anything not related and/or contributing to it , do not reply to it.