Frontier Space Station submission

Dr. Alex

Director of the FSP
TEAM HAWK
Swingin' on a Star
Under Pressure
Registered
I've switched to hard mode.
These rockets are the Station-C (Flights 1, 2, 3, 4, 6; Station-1 Merope-1) and Station-D (Flight 5; Station-2 Merope-2).
This took much longer than it should've, probably because I launched the escape craft fully fueled instead of putting that for a initial supply mission (prior to, if I would do it, a crew introduction).
LP = launchpad, EO = Earth orbit, RV = rendezvous.
TF-S-1 DEPLOY is the undocking of the first module from the carrier.
TF-S-2 SOLAR is the docked second module and carrier as the solar panels are deployed (the first module has no control).

Attachments

Axiom

He who asks ten thousand questions
Team Judge
TEAM HAWK
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Under Pressure
Registered
So assuming that the cubes of docking ports are the docking area, all you need now is a way for the station to change it's orbit. Just slap an engine with a big fuel tank on one side of the space station.

I would also make the docking area larger but that's me being pendantic

Dr. Alex

Director of the FSP
TEAM HAWK
Swingin' on a Star
Under Pressure
Registered
So assuming that the cubes of docking ports are the docking area, all you need now is a way for the station to change it's orbit. Just slap an engine with a big fuel tank on one side of the space station.

I would also make the docking area larger but that's me being pendantic
The docking area is made of the 2 tanks with grey and the smaller square tank. The thing for it to change its orbit is the 2 small squares with probes at either side, which have RCS on them.

Axiom

He who asks ten thousand questions
Team Judge
TEAM HAWK
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Under Pressure
Registered
I think you need a proper engine module instead of just RCS

The docking area is fine

Dr. Alex

Director of the FSP
TEAM HAWK
Swingin' on a Star
Under Pressure
Registered
I've added an engine, whose tank would be fuelled prior to crew arrival, but for now has low fuel.
You can see my engine test video proving it can indeed propel the station to do orbital manoeuvres.

Attachments

Pink

(Mooncrasher)
Staff member
Team Valiant
Discord Staff
Voyager Quest
Man on the Moon
Forum Legend
Badge granted, very nice. :)