AstronautAdam

Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Biker Mice from Mars
ET phone home
Floater
Copycat
Registered
Hello guys, have anybody from the forum Farming simulator 2019 or 2017? It is pretty good simulator with option of multiplayer and option for big but really big amount of free mods. It is all about farm work, so tractors, combines and then forestry machinery. In mods you can find maps with some industry. Graphics is awesome but have bugs(for me are these bugs as strange color of lights especially red) Terrain simulation after adding ADDED REALISM mods is excelent and in base game you have acces to 350 or more machines.

Mars Pathfinder

«★★» CMDR «★★» // PT // FartFinder
Christmas Event Category Winner
TEAM HAWK
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Deja Vu
Fly me to the Moon
Under Pressure
Registered
Hmmm

T

TtTOtW

I've seen it on YouTube. Does require patience, and it's not exactly an FPS... but if you like the grind, it definitely looks like fun!

Mars Pathfinder

TEAM HAWK
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Deja Vu
Fly me to the Moon
Under Pressure
Registered
I've seen it on YouTube. Does require patience, and it's not exactly an FPS... but if you like the grind, it definitely looks like fun!
pretty sure, you can grind gOoPs over der! :p:p

Mars Pathfinder

TEAM HAWK
Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Deja Vu
Fly me to the Moon
Under Pressure
Registered
using heat from kyjoo to boil water that would go to goop farm :p

AstronautAdam

Swingin' on a Star
Atlas
Biker Mice from Mars
ET phone home
Floater
Copycat
Registered
FPS in what definition?:
1. First Person Shooter- farming not shooting
2. Frames Per Second- on my pc is going perfectly, I have Ryzen R 7 3700 X3 and Nvidia GTX 1060 TI 6GB and RAM 32GB

Pink

(Mooncrasher)
Staff member
Team Valiant
Discord Staff
Voyager Quest
Man on the Moon
Forum Legend
FPS in what definition?:
1. First Person Shooter- farming not shooting
2. Frames Per Second- on my pc is going perfectly, I have Ryzen R 7 3700 X3 and Nvidia GTX 1060 TI 6GB and RAM 32GB
Lets try it both ways. :)

I've seen it on YouTube. Does require patience, and it's not exactly an First Person Shooter... but if you like the grind, it definitely looks like fun!
I've seen it on YouTube. Does require patience, and it's not exactly an Frames Per Second... but if you like the grind, it definitely looks like fun!

Pink

(Mooncrasher)
Staff member
Team Valiant
Discord Staff
Voyager Quest
Man on the Moon
Forum Legend
No, I was asking which statement made more sense.